Why is ladies underwear such a turn on

Why do I find ladies underwear such a turn on

1 Like

May need a little more context regarding this question

2 Likes

Agree with @zombifiedguy

Do you mean on yourself…on women or men?
What do you love about them?

2 Likes

I mean looking at it, and I’ve wore the odd one I like how it feels

1 Like

A lot more work seems to go into ladies undergarments, nicer and a wider range of materials are used.

You might associate ladies underwear with sex and pleasure, hence the turn on. My girlfriend really likes my standard tight fit boxers whereas I can’t understand why.

1 Like

I think that it’s because well designed underwear and lingerie enhances the already beautiful female form. It’s like receiving a well wrapped present, the gilding of the lilly.

7 Likes

Could be the way the underwear hugs the body or that woman’s lingerie tends to be made with rather sensual fabrics that feel nice to the touch on skin…

6 Likes

Maybe a bit of the ‘hidden/mystery’ presented by panties…? Like ‘what could be under there!!!’ :yum:

When I was a kid all I could think about was naked, now I like the variety to spice things up.

1 Like

For me, they’re sexy, they’re comfortable, they’re light, they’re pretty, they’re cute, they’re feminine, they feel good, they look nice, there’s variety, they make me feel good, I love wearing them, I look forward to putting them on every morning, they’re never boring, they’re usually a woman’s “last line of defense” and OMG, THEY’RE JUST SO DAMN SEXY!

But that’s just me of course.

10 Likes

Yes, ladies lingerie is usually made of a nice and smooth material and often with mysterious lace lol.
But yes they are ten times more attractive on a ladies body filling up the shapes of it.
So yes a lot of it is the mental aspect.

It’s soft and silky or sensually lacy.
Colours of the rainbow and more.
Embracing the curvy hips and round ass
A matching bra to finish the look.

It feels so nice and touch is very erotic and stimulating. Why would or should it just be for females?

All of you out there wear whatever you feel good in…you’re spoilt for choice.
If you feel good underneath then that’s half the battle

Enjoy

9 Likes

I’m the same, love seeing my hubby in a tight pair of hipster style boxers…especially if they’re white :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Would you let your husband wear a thong? I find them so sexy

1 Like

Yeah of course I’d let him but I don’t think he would wear one :woman_shrugging: they are very sexy! Xx

1 Like

I love seeing the misses in her sexy underwear. It frames her body, decorates it and teases at what’s underneath. I enjoy that she wears pretty underwear for me and for herself. She feels sexy in good undies but I know that she’s often wearing them for me, that I’m the only other person that will see and enjoy how incredible she looks.

2 Likes

Why question it ? I love looking at ladies underwater on or off and wearing it is also great in my opinion, keeps me amused.

Hubby love’s looking at me with crotchless knickers on, he says it turns him on how they hug me on my ass and hips, and when I slightly bend forward or part my legs a bit he gets a glimpse, he says it’s like a tease to him

3 Likes

Love seeing sexy underwear on the oh, and also love wearing it myself. Such a great feeling of feeling sexy and no one else knowing . As you say feels amazing to touch and great against the skin. And when we are both wearing its even better. The feeling of stocking clad legs against each other is like nothing else.

3 Likes

Female underwear is so much better, not just to look at but to feel.
The material and design has always been much better and there are hundreds of variations. As a Man we have shorts or short pants so sexy…Not.

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again “THEY’RE JUST SO DAMN SEXY”! :heart_eyes:

1 Like