why oh why did my Lelo smart wand die :'(

it's been what a month? And I'm getting my replacement.....it wasn't their fault, postal nightmares! They dealt with it the day it got there (today) I received my email explaining, just a short message to 'your one year warranty claim order has been processed successfully and shall be with you shortly, you'll get a tracking number etc.
I'm so excited for the replacement and they assured me I won't have to pay postage if it happens again.
I'm wondering what full powers like? Because whilst on charge it never stopped flashing. Me being me never thought anything of it at first, well I did but choose too ignore it and hope for the best lol! Hum....maybe not my smartest decision but no sweat, it's getting fixed. Thing is now I'm super excited and want this tracking number pronto! I can't wait to get my replacement and wonder if it'll be stronger etc. Don't get me wrong I'm not being greedy as I absolutely adored it as it was. I really hope it arrives before Xmas. Lol! ;-) Nah, It should be fine, our service is usually decent. I can't wait... i feel like a kid in a sweetshop and that's just waiting for tracking confirmation! *♡*xx

Im a little confused, did you purchase it from us?

If so.. you're going to have 10x an easier time with dealing with us rather than Lelo to be honest...

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Im a little confused, did you purchase it from us?

If so.. you're going to have 10x an easier time with dealing with us rather than Lelo to be honest...

Yes I think the OP bought it with LH but contacted Lelo after they had problems Paige. After my nightmare with We-vibe unless it's unavoidable I think I'll stick to LH customer care..

Sorry paige, wild cherry and anyone else that read this. Confusions over, I prized it out of my husband who confirmed it wasn't....Lets just say i shall talk too him tomorrow....I assumed it was here and had no reason not too as it usually is. I went directly to Lelo with my serial number...
They weren't too bad and the delay wasn't their fault, it's not as easy talking by email rather than customer care (especially Love honeys) as it's really good, and everyone knows it *♡*xx

Got replacement Lelo smart wand woohoo. They were great I just grudged the international postage charge lol. As soon as they got it back, order was sent out the same day. Class right.....well it'd be better if they'd enclosed a new serial number....honestly. I hope they fix it