wich position do you like

I'm allways try to find ... is the doggy style the best or.... ?

erros wrote:

I'm allways try to find ... is the doggy style the best or.... ?![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

I think it's more a thing of personal taste so experiment until you find the best for you, it differs from person to person. I quite like the doggy style I think it's great for a deeper reach but I also like the feeling of being on top , facing my OH and leaning back while I thrust back and forth (I don't know if this is coherent I'm rather bad at explains things :P) I've found that this gives me the best G-spot stimulation

I've jist moved this thread to the 'Sex Tips and Talk' section of the forum. Hopefully you'll get some more responses there.

It really does depend on the person and what the person likes.

Do you like being able to see the other person?

Does the woman like it deep or shallow?

slow or hard?

It depends on a lot of different factors and everyone likes different things.

Me? I love doggy.

My positions usually depend upon the mood of my wife (I'm a male). If she gives me an option I generally love her on top (cowgirl) with her facing me. It's my favorite because: 1) I can seem to control when I ejaculate so I don't come early, 2) I get to play with and see her wonderful D size breasts, 3) and there's just something about when she's on top the way it glides in and out that just feels so good. Been married for over 20 years now and the sex is still great.

Another position I choose after that one (If the wife is a bit tired) is doggy style. I love it because I seem to get a nice, deep, penetration going and she loves my penis when it hits and rubs up against her cervix. This position is a great for controlling tempo and thrust. I actually get more intense orgasms in this position when I use a forceful thrust but keep the tempo slow. I've learned a technique my wife likes to where I will thrust at more of a downward angle which causes my shaft to rub more aginst her clitoris.

Missionary is just ok, not really one of my favs but sometimes I switch to this position when I feeling a bit more romantic than sexual. It's a great position when I really want to look into her eyes and kiss her perfect, full lips. You know I've been kissing her for over two decades and her lips still give me chemical shockwaves through my body. There are sometimes in this position where I literally stop thrusting entirely just so I can focus more on the kissing.

Reverse cowgirl (her on top but facing away from me) is alright I guess but then I don't get to see my wife's amazing boobies, so I rarely suggest this position.

There are a few others I have tried and revisit from time to time too:

A more interesting one is where we start out with her on top (cowgirl), then she puts her feet up near my head and my feet are near hers. And so we are kinda strecthed out, then we bit thrust our hips upwards, this causes the head of my penis to rub against her G Spot and my shaft caresses her clit. We both like this position but need to save our energy for it. It's down right Tantric and I'm sure there's a name for the position but I'm not certain what it is.

Sex is all about exploring and finding out what you like, etc. Over the years our styles of lovemaking change back and forth too. I wish that everyone could find an amazing partner like I have. I think you'll find that instead of seeking variety in a bunch of partners, picking one and sticking with one over the years is more rewarding. Familiarity is great for sex.

-Dan

Dr Dan wrote:

My positions usually depend upon the mood of my wife (I'm a male). If she gives me an option I generally love her on top (cowgirl) with her facing me. It's my favorite because: 1) I can seem to control when I ejaculate so I don't come early, 2) I get to play with and see her wonderful D size breasts, 3) and there's just something about when she's on top the way it glides in and out that just feels so good. Been married for over 20 years now and the sex is still great.

Another position I choose after that one (If the wife is a bit tired) is doggy style. I love it because I seem to get a nice, deep, penetration going and she loves my penis when it hits and rubs up against her cervix. This position is a great for controlling tempo and thrust. I actually get more intense orgasms in this position when I use a forceful thrust but keep the tempo slow. I've learned a technique my wife likes to where I will thrust at more of a downward angle which causes my shaft to rub more aginst her clitoris.

Missionary is just ok, not really one of my favs but sometimes I switch to this position when I feeling a bit more romantic than sexual. It's a great position when I really want to look into her eyes and kiss her perfect, full lips. You know I've been kissing her for over two decades and her lips still give me chemical shockwaves through my body. There are sometimes in this position where I literally stop thrusting entirely just so I can focus more on the kissing.

Reverse cowgirl (her on top but facing away from me) is alright I guess but then I don't get to see my wife's amazing boobies, so I rarely suggest this position.

There are a few others I have tried and revisit from time to time too:

A more interesting one is where we start out with her on top (cowgirl), then she puts her feet up near my head and my feet are near hers. And so we are kinda strecthed out, then we bit thrust our hips upwards, this causes the head of my penis to rub against her G Spot and my shaft caresses her clit. We both like this position but need to save our energy for it. It's down right Tantric and I'm sure there's a name for the position but I'm not certain what it is.

Sex is all about exploring and finding out what you like, etc. Over the years our styles of lovemaking change back and forth too. I wish that everyone could find an amazing partner like I have. I think you'll find that instead of seeking variety in a bunch of partners, picking one and sticking with one over the years is more rewarding. Familiarity is great for sex.

-Dan

Awwww the way you talk about your wife is just adorable. Its lovely that after so long together you still love her so very much. What a loving caring husband. Made me go all goey lol x

I'm a sucker for doggy or reverse cow girl personally.

We love doggy !

Splitting the cicada for me. Really comfortable and allows deep pentration while remaining tight.