Wicked Weasel

Hello everyone,

just wondering if anyone has ever bought a Wicked Weasel bikini (www.wickedweasel.com)? We have one at the mo ;-) Its the least revealing on the site, but still super sexy!

Anyone have one, and if not, would you consider buying one for your jollies?

I personally think they're a bit too revealing to wear outside.

That site has alot of camel toe....

Wow, micro-bikini is a good description there - some of those pants are tiny! I can't imagine wearing one out ever either, WandA. For one thing, I'm not a remotely bikini-y girl (very much a long-sleeved kind of person). But mainly, they don't look very comfortable or supportive. :S

But good for you Hedamora; if you've got the confidence, you might as well flaunt it!

i actually agree, less is definately not more all of the time ;-)

and its my GF who is wearing it, not me (thank god lol), but the one we have is this

http://wickedweasel.com/en-gb/bikinis/491-67-323 its way less revealing than most of them.

and it is pretty dam expensive, but the quality is really really good. Much better than any she's previously got from gap etc. Even so, i wouldnt want to pay 50 squid for a little string thing! Thats why we got the nicest one. And she looks stunning in it!!

Aah, in that case - you have a very daring girlfriend! (That model does look a little like she's... exploding out of there).

And alas it's true (as my mother always says. Although hopefully not in this context, scary thought), if you want quality, it usually does cost. Toss up there, but I'm sure she will look fabulous. Plus, weeny camo shorts. Adorable.

mimiaow wrote:

Aah, in that case - you have a very daring girlfriend! (That model does look a little like she's... exploding out of there).

And alas it's true (as my mother always says. Although hopefully not in this context, scary thought), if you want quality, it usually does cost. Toss up there, but I'm sure she will look fabulous. Plus, weeny camo shorts. Adorable.

They do look nice, I guess I'm just being a bit reserved (for once!).

Yea they are super hot. There should be a naughty pics section of this site so we can post photos!

Of this site (LH) or the Weasel one?

There is one for here! As long as there not too risque... Do a forum search!

Only thing we have for LH is the OA picture blog xx

And the picture uploader for LH, is for LH products xx

Sorry. I mixed up the two!

If you become a trusted member of the OA then you get to show off! Post more, mix, mingle etc and you can then be accepted into the picture blog, theres a thread about it somewhere...

By not posting directly on the forum, it limits the wierdos by over 94% (probably) and makes people more likely to post things. Something I am all for.

Uhm, wow, thats some tiny bikini's right there, lol.

I'd be too terrified of falling out of them!! xx

Oh my what's with all the camel toe????!!! But I do like the one you've purchased, it's cute. Yes upload LH products so you can show off and more risque ones to the photo blog the members on here set up separately. Just get to know us a little more before emailing me at my username at gmail dot com.

oooh I like this one a lot, cute bottoms http://wickedweasel.com/en-gb/bikinis/526-97-323

See WeaselCouple for a buyer !!!

TB

She auditioned for them, one hot bod !!!

TB

its not somehting i would wear but some of them do look nice, if a little revealing

Know what you mean sweetlove, l feel the same about my mankini!!!

TB