Wife charged me for a handjob

A little while ago , we had been having a mild Domme / sub session , and I had licked my wife to orgasm . Because I had been a “good boy” , she said I could have some hand relief . I jokingly said that I was surprised she didn’t charge me , being as she had been so dominant. She giggled and said " thats a good idea " and insisted I pay !! She was semi serious, I actually had my wallet there , and handed over a couple of notes . She gave me the best hand job ever , and I came within a minute !! .
I felt a little annoyed , embarrassed and humiliated, but so turned on !!!
She hasn’t charged me since , but ive got some cash out , and hoping she does again , soon . Even getting cash out turns me on now !!
Has anyone else ever done this ?

2 Likes

I think that’s very smart of her. Gotta get it where you can. And isn’t she good being able to control you like that into complete submission?

2 Likes

She charged you because you brought it up. She probably just thinks it was a wee bit of fun. Bring it up again.

2 Likes

How much? I’ll pay my wife!

2 Likes

@Scottishfunk not too much , I’ll keep the amount private tho . I wonder if she’d consider a "loyalty scheme " for her best “customer” ? :rofl:
@JoCat to be honest , Im hoping she brings it up again. I don’t think ive ever been so turned on :rofl:

Make sure your wallet is in plain view and maybe she will :rofl:

It sounds like maybe you need to let her know verbally how much it turned you on, have a talk about it. Communication is everything.

Either that, or simply offer her some money and tell her what you want in return one evening when the mood is right and see what happens?

1 Like

It all sounds good to me. Let the wife know how much you have to spend and see whats on offer.

2 Likes

No never :-1:t6:

4 Likes

@Weeradge how many customers does she have​:thinking:

4 Likes

Quite a turn on where your dominatrix makes you pay for her services​:grinning:

1 Like

A couple of notes? Not too much? That’ll be a tenner then.

3 Likes

Haha that’s a first to hear! Yet I can see how hot it must have felt for you :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re into findom :slight_smile:

1 Like

If only I could find someone into it myself :rofl:

1 Like

Oh I have the same wish :rofl: non of my subscribers are into findom. Sad times ahaha

Sounds like fun - money is always a good bonus when it comes to getting me turned on aswell :joy:
However, I wouldn’t tell her how much it turned you on because then it might become a regular thing and you’ll be wondering where all your cash is going :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. @Amanda87

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like