Wife finds strapon harness uncomfortable

Me and my wife quite often indulge in pegging.
We have pegging pants and a pegging harness.
She prefers the pants as the harness chafes her thighs.
I prefer the harness as its more sturdy and she can control it more.
How do we make the harness less chafing with stuff we have on the house?

It’ll chafe if it’s loose and moves around.

You can also buy anti chafe creams. They’re designed for cyclists mainly to prevent saddle sores but I’m sure a layer on the straps would help.
You could also try the strapless models that give both partners a buzz.

You can get seat belt covers that can add padding to the thigh straps (probably not the best long term solution though) but if the harness is tight enough they don’t usual rub much
along with lovehoneys Full back harness which has padding on the back.
Or as above strapless ones could work for you?

4 Likes

I’ve thought about a strapless one, but lots of reviews say they can be awkward to use.
Its maybe just a bit loose (excuse the expression)
I’ll tell her to tighten the straps.
I do like the pants, but the strapon isnt so controllable, and I can’t reach to touch her, harness really is so much better, but I want her to enjoy it as much as possible. I get my thrill whatever!!:grin:

2 Likes

If you use a strapless strap-on with harness briefs you get back a lot of the control missing with an ordinary dildo in harness briefs and it also helps to retain the strapless dildo if her vaginal muscles are not strong enough to hold the strapless strap-on firmly in place for a long time.

The second advantage is that she also gets pleasure from pegging you as the bulbous end of the dildo is located in her vagina and the base rubs against her clitoris. You can also get vibrating versions which increase the clitoral stimulation.

2 Likes

Me And the wife really enjoy this

1 Like

We’ve got that one too.

If you want to use them with a strapless strap-on the inner flap just folds out of the way.

We use them with this

1 Like

Those are the pants we have.
I never considered a strapless strapon with them.
Definitively thinking about it now.

Would wearing underwear underneath help?

Yeah. But I like being able to touch her.
Underwear gets in the way.

How about crotchless underwear?

I really LOVE pegging, so I’ve tried quite a few different products.

Which harness/ harnesses do you have?
Has your wife tried applying baby powder or oil between her thighs? The oil should be long-lasting, like coconut oil, lots of baby oil or maybe a silicone-based lubricant, and she might need to apply more if it starts drying out. There are also anti-chafing sticks on the market.

Personally I wouldn’t recommend a strapless strap-on.

I’ve been doing my Kegels for the last 10+ years but still can’t keep a strapless strapon in without help because I get wet and it glides out. Even when combined with briefs (I’ve tried these) I feel that I don’t have enough control over the dildo compared to when wearing a harness.

That being said, I am curious about this from Fun Factory because it looks more promising than all the other similar products I’ve tried or have seen on the LH site.

My absolute favourite for pegging is the Fetish Fantasy Double Delight Strap-On Double Dildo.

It stays in place and I can easily steer it. Furthermore, it feels amazing and I can orgasm while pegging my partner.

On the other hand, there isn’t any fabric between the thighs so your wife might still find it uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Sounds lile that defeats the use of underwear!!:thinking:

1 Like

We have the red rider harness.
Its pretty solid. If I go on top, I can go as hard as I like without hurting her.
She has keggle balls, which she uses daily, but, based on what you’ve said, a strapless would fall out as she’s so wet when we peg. She cums about half the time without any other stimulation. I still insist on getting on getting a taste of her though.
I’ll look at the suggestions.
We did it the other night with the harness a lot tighter and she enjoyed it more, but still likes the pants. I think that’s the comfort thing though. Pants will always win I fear.

1 Like

There is one other small detail I should maybe have mentioned.
Whenever there’s been a near miss, its her who has pulled me closer to her face, not me moving.
I wonder maybe if its a notional thing??
Maybe she’s getting really turned on and thinks stuff it, I’ll let him do it??
This is pretty much for a female to respond too?
Us guys can’t possibly comment as we all know we err on the side of "she must want too!!":confounded:

I haven’t tried that harness but it looks similar to the one I linked to in my previous message and almost identical to LH’s Universal strap-on harness.

Has she tried wearing regular underwear and then the harness over them? You won’t have easy access to her lady bits, but it might be more comfortable for her while still easier to control the dildo.

I’ve been having the same Issue will try some
Of these resolutions

We use these. Looks well sexy and she is comfy and tight which helps thrusting. We also put a bullet vibe in the pocket for her which makes her get really excited and she turns into maniac fucking me. It’s a game changer.

1 Like