Wife in heels

my boyfriend loves me goin out wid him in high pointy shoes. he sometyms sits back and watches the men come over to try n buy me a drink n loves knowing he b the 1 takin me home at the end of the nyt :)

no your defintly not weird as high heels is a great turn on , when i feeling horny i love wearing high heels with a short skirt and it makes me feel great as i know men would like to have a piece me, but at the end of the day i know i,m going to have some mind blowing steamy sex with my partner as it,s such a turn on,why not try letting your wife walk all over you with her high heels as men like that. you never know, you might enjoy it .

I'm 5"5, and feel like a telegraph pole in high heels, tho I think they make my postiure a LOT better. There's no slouching when you wear high heels :P
But the hubby is 6"1, so there aren't many high heel-shoes I really can wear cause I really don't want to be taller than him.

im 5'6 and my boyfriend is 6'3 so im perfect height for high heels when we're together :D he loves them too probably due to the fact that he came home from work to find me in black underwear stockings and heels :D hehe i love a bit of suprise nudity :D

I'm 5'10" and the boyfriend is only 5'11". I still like heels :P They just feel nicer on than flats.

I love wearing high heels but cos I have to wear steel toed DMs everyday for work, I'm useless at walking in anything that's more than an inch off the ground. I always feel sexy cos I can't help but wiggle in them when I walk.
My personal favourites are a pair of black lace up victorian style 4" ankle boots. When I wear them with seamed stockings and my biker jacket Hubby goes wild!!!

sounds very sexy... i have 2 pair of 40's style stockins with the seam.. my hubby loves them although i had to use my seamtress skills to get them to fit ... im so short that they cam up to my ass, I love heels I make about 5"1 or maybe if im lucky 5"2 in heels...im not 5 foot without.

i love dita von teese shes so sexy! id love to have that kind of look, it'll always be sexy

40s seems to be comming back ....even pop stars are getting in on it :S i love the whole look!

I've "read" Dita's book on glamour and the art of Burlesque, actually just drooled over the pictures, she is sooo gorgeous. what was her ex-Husband thinking?
Anyway I love the whole forties glamour look too, I'm just too Rubanesque to pull it off.
I used to listen to my Nan for ages, she was in the WAAF - Womens, Auxilary AirForce and in all the photos she had from that time, she always looked beautifully turned out. Hair was set, make-up immaculate and clothes ironed and tidy.
When getting ready for a night out,She and her friends used to help set each others hair and because money was tight, club together to buy lipstick, loose powder and mascara. Nylons were famously in short supply, so they like loads of girls used gravy browning painted on their legs for stockings and then stand on the table and use a chinagraph type pencils to draw a line down the back for the seam, using a plumb line to get it straight. I think now we're a bit less meticulous about our appearence, or perhaps because there's so much diversity in fashion no one really cares how you look.
Sorry I've rambled on again.

haha no i think your absolutely right..ive read a black lace story..cant quite remember its name, about a guy who loved his women to dress in 40's style and it describes how meticulously dressed this woman was with the big red lips and tightly set hair. I would love to do some kind of sexy photoshoot in that style

Hi Flirtybabe, I have "Shameless" by Stella Black, the main character in that, Stella dresses like different film stars from that era, as she has them in her head, Audrey Hepburn for when she's playing demure, Rita Hayworth for her bad girl days etc.etc. The book spends a lot of time describing her oufits and the reasoning behind them, shoes, gloves and make up etc. I suppose its dressing for a role, like anyother.
Confessions of a call girl with Billie Piper had some good sartorial tips for dressing for the scene you wish to create. Wether it was real life accurate I'm not in a position to say!

Heels rock! They should be worn in the bedroom as well as out in public. I have a few pairs that I only wear at home :)

ooh thanks lady v..is that a recommendation for shameless then? :D im always up for more books :D

I love wearing high heels as they make my legs look good plus my bf loves me in them.

One of my favourite outfits at the moment for work is a pencil skirt stockings and a pair of pointed black high heels. The only bad thing about heels is, if I wear them to much they hurt my feet

And up top- your preferred attire Mrs Weaselcouple?

Tallboy

The top half of the outfit is normally a white blouse and Basque to hold up the stockings.

OMG - Bet you look entirely edible wicked weasel..... have you been away???

Tallboy

Hi Tallboy, no not been away just been super busy. I wish I had been away, its great just sitting on a beach in my wicked weasel.

With as few white lines as possible dare l say !!!

TB