Wife share

What’s your thoughts on sharing your wife with guys women?

2 Likes

Not for me at all

1 Like

I appreciate it can be for some but I would never want to be shared or share another woman’s man - I just feel it would be very awkward after when you are back together

3 Likes

Definitely not one for us. I wouldn’t give myself to anyone else, I couldn’t go and shag some other bloke, and then go back to hubby, it wouldn’t feel right, to me personally I would be cheating on him, and that’s one thing I can’t stand. I’m only for hubby to play with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It maybe right for others, but it’s not our thing.

3 Likes

Not our thing but I have a few poly friends and friends that play

In my family we always say, “In theory “

Sounds fun on the surface as a fantasy but think it could be fraught. Definitely not for us.

1 Like

I have shared her in the past and actually believe it brought us closer together and made our sex life even better! Would absolutely love to get into it properly! Seeing her enjoying herself turns me on massively and I would be more than happy to share! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I wish my wife would, especially if he is more hung than me. Being a cuck gets me really horny…
But I get the other side of it too…

4 Likes

Definitely not for us.
Each to their own but my appreciation of sex with my wife is about the trust, safety, intimacy and deep connection with that one other person who is my soul mate.
X

2 Likes

Nope., but then my wife has no interest in anybody else for some strange reason…! We have discussed such things previously though, and agree gay, if anything did happen, then all parties are involved equally.

It would be intriguing, but it’s not something I’m actively chasing.

Considering it, discussed it a few times, and working out boundaries.

5 Likes

I think any type of swap or threesome should have firm boundaries laid out that are not changed in the middle of anything as that would cause issue lol

Go for it first time stick to those boundaries and discuss after for next time and see if you’re still comftable with going further!

Our boundaries are laid out in stone and wouldn’t change unless spoken about if we did get back into it

2 Likes

I’ve had some really wild nights being shared between Hubby and Another Guy Friend.
I will speak for Hubby , He enjoys the pleasure I’m getting as much as I do …
there is no cuck in our relationship just free willed respectful adults

9 Likes

Each to their own, but definitely not for me. I get jealous over someone having a better ice cream than me, definitely wouldn’t want to see my wife having fun with someone else.
If it works for you, then nice one, you are better than me as I couldn’t

3 Likes

I love the openness and sense of humour of this community :sweat_smile: live and let live! as long as it’s not hurting anyone no one should be bothered about anything :man_shrugging:t3::grin:

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this a lot before … it’s a huge fantasy that I would like to explore in real life …

I would hate to be cuckolded … but I’ve given her my approval to flirt when she’s out with friends … and her messaging me to tell me that some guy is hitting on her gives me an adrenaline rush and thrill I just can’t describe … in those moments I’ve wanted her to take things further very badly … to come home with him or having had him…

2 Likes

Eh not for me, I’d get jealous and needy thinking I’d lose them

Not for us. I’ve a fantasy of seeing my wife kiss and fondle another woman as part of a photoshoot, which she knows about. But that’s just fantasy roleplay - neither of us in reality wants to introduce other people into our relationship. We’re together because of the intimate bond and trust between the two of us - sharing with others isn’t where we want to be.

Pleased for other people if it works for them.

1 Like

Not for us x

1 Like

I have, whether consented to or not, shared Mrs. Val with another woman. I’m not sure how far along in the act they went or do go when I am not around, but I would be more apt to share her with a woman than another man.

I get it’s the same thing - just easier for me to stomach than another dude.

2 Likes