Wife undressed in front of friends

Hi guys,

We were drinking quite a bit and ended up at my friend’s place late last night. We were a total of 5 people (my wife, her female friend, two of my male friends, and I).

At some point during the night my wife asked my friend for a pair of pajamas since she was getting tired. My friend happily brought her back some and to all of our surprises, rather than going and changing in bathroom, she decided to undress in the living room in front of them all.

Now she did tell them not to look but I could tell that they were staring at her through the reflection of the glass window. She was not fully nude but was in her panties and did take off her bra. They were definitely smiling.

It was incredibly arousing for me to know that my friends saw my wife almost naked. She is asleep now but I cannot wait for her to wake up for a strong kinky pounding from me :slight_smile:

29 Likes

That is so hot. Your wife must be very confident to do that.

9 Likes

Thanks! She has never done anything like it before.

She woke up not too long ago and I reminded her of it. She was really embarrassed but I told her not to be :wink:

7 Likes

Don’t be embarrassed. A great lady that made everyones evening by the sound of things

5 Likes

Thank you!

We are both very active so she has a wonderful body

6 Likes

Yep, love this!

1 Like

Thank you! Wish she would do it more often lol

2 Likes

Love this! What a great night had by all thanks to your wife :wink:

Clearly everybody was happy with the situation so I don’t think there’s anything for anybody to be embarrassed about. Especially not the star of the show.

Can I be invited to your next night in lol

4 Likes

@chelsea29 thanks! It definitely was a lovely night and I’ve always wanted my wife to show off her lovely body. Hopefully we get many more nights like that! It made for some wild sex this morning lol.

Oh we would love that! If you seen my other post today then you’d know that I have a weakness for plus sized women :wink:

2 Likes

I did actually read that other post after posting my reply here lol

I don’t think I’d of been as subtle as your friends if your wife was undressing with me in the room though :see_no_evil:

I feel like your original post sounds like the start of a fantasy… I’m well jealous lol

4 Likes

@chelsea29 haha I don’t think she would have minded. Honestly, I think she knew that they were catching a peak and probably enjoyed it.

Next time I’d love for her to go all the way and take off her panties. One of my friends had told me in the past that he’d never seen a woman with a bush so that would have been a nice first lol.

That sounds lovely. I’d pay to watch you both undress and explore together haha

3 Likes

I respect the confidence. And I respect the friends being into it. I think my mates would have a bit of a hissy if I tried to undress infront of them​:joy:

Confidence comes from the inside, not what you look like on the outside. I know plenty of people with AMAZING bodies, that would never have the courage to do that. On the flip side, I know lots of average looking people that are freaks and are just about game for anything. The latter, can make people even sexier (regardless of actual looks), because confidence (NOT to be confused with cockiness), is very hot! So, even if your wife loses her wonderful body someday, doesn’t mean she has to be a wallflower and can’t do this kind of stuff! Sexiness is a state of mind, not a state of external looks! Thank goodness or only hot people would be able to truly have the most fun! :heart:

4 Likes

I’m glad this turned out well for you and everyone got some enjoyment out of it.

When I first read the post, I was thinking that you were going to be mad that she did that so randomly.

Personally, I wouldn’t do something like that without letting my hubby know my intentions first because I would have been worried that he thought it was a bit disrespectful and wouldn’t have been happy about it.

@Sami91 Do you think now, after that’s happened. That she will probably do it again, or that things may go further next time - like after a drunken night?

4 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, was away from the site for a while.

Anyways, it was really fun and I honestly don’t know if she would do it again. She definitely has my blessing if she does though haha

2 Likes

Things going further would be a fantasy of mine and I’d lose control but I know she would not be up for it

2 Likes

She sounds like a confident lady. @Sami91

2 Likes

Thanks she is

:+1: