Wife wants me to "clean up" post sex

@BLovesC I have done this occasionally in the past but mainly focused on pleasuring the clit rather than going for the deep clean-up.

It’s great for those situations @EdinburghDominant describes when you cum quickly and want to continue the session getting your partner off also.

It’s something we had fallen out of doing in recent years. However, this thread has reignited a desire to revisit it. Last night I went for it and we both absolutely loved it! No issues with taste, just a really enjoyable deeply pleasurable experience for both of us!

@BLovesC Hope you get an opportunity to try it out soon. A huge thanks from us for reigniting this idea in our minds.

5 Likes

You’re welcome - I’m hoping so soon!

1 Like

Tried this for first time on wife few days ago, was probably concentrating on clit more than thorough clean up but did get to explore inside too. Found it a really sensual and erotic experience and wife seemed pretty happy with it - so glad to have overcome this barrier as it’s something I’d fantasised about for a while. Fully recommend it and really looking forward to the next time.

8 Likes

I would recommend you to giving it a try, you can only decide wether your into it. Talk to each other afterwards about if you both like it or not.

I love cleaning up my wife after I came in or on her. We ofter also often share mouthful after a BJ. It is a big turn on for both of us. It was a fantasy I wanted to at least try but still, doing it for the first time took some courage because of loosing the urge after an orgasm. You will have to just go for it to overcome that “mental block”

We started with cumkissing/snowballing after BJ’sand I have often shot my load directly into my own mouth a few times. Before I cleaned her up the first time.

It will get easier each time you do it.

5 Likes

Same here, love my partner licking her creamy juices off me and I don’t have any issues licking her if she needs more and I’ve cum too soon. It’s not a regular part of our play but has happened a few times. As for the taste I’ve not really noticed much difference to her normal taste as she’s usually so wet. She has sat on my face for this sometimes in a very needy kind of way, grinding her pussy which I loved as she usually take a more submissive role. That said the power of bringing her to a trembling orgasm with my mouth is always an incredible turn on for me.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the advice and sharing of experiences. I am new to this forum and have read through all the treads on this topic and decided to post on this one.

I have a fairly new relationship with a much younger woman who is very petite and used to being submissive. She said she had a desire to experiment being dominate, so I surprised her last night by suggesting we try letting me clean her up and be her boy toy in that regard. She got really into it. I said that the first time I wanted to eat my cum directly out of her to show my submission and let her dominate. Couldn’t have gone better. Not sure if any of my cum will go to waste again. I told her the next time I wanted to cum in her mouth and have her move up and erotically feed it to me slowly as my mouth is open so she can see me submitting to her.

I’ll post more details soon about the first time of me licking her clean and our second time, which I am pretty sure will be a sensual mouth to mouth exchange. Thanks to everyone for your guidance and encouragement. We both greatly appreciate it.

9 Likes

this idea is super hot until I cum, then post nut clarity kicks in.
I’ve managed this once, but my wife isn’t particularly into the idea. It was difficult to find it sexy at first, but once I got going I got more turned on and enjoyed it.
I’d like to do it more, but it loses some of the appeal as she’s not into oral anyway.

1 Like

I love it when my partner sits on my face after a creampie, and with how much I enjoy it I stay rock hard so I’m ready for round 2 as soon as she’s nice and clean.

3 Likes

I’m going to consider throwing this in the hat for ideas the next time wifey is in the mood to domme. I would love it if she tied me down, rode me while talking dirty to me until I came, and then sat on my face to finish herself while it dripped down.

3 Likes

She loves cum play I do it all the time I lick it off if it’s on her toes her face her tits and her ass/pussy. My favourites are cumming in her mouth then kissing and swapping it after and after anal letting it drip out into my mouth lol. We have a dildo that shoots cum that’s so amazing and fun. She uses it then it squirts inside her pussy or ass and I then have sex with her and we imagine it’s another man’s cum. Or shooting it over her face at same time I do is really hot too , double load lol.

3 Likes

So, I’ve tried this a couple of times and totally enjoyed it.
Tasted mostly of her, so amazing

My problem is that whilst I’m on top, in the act, my sexual labido 2 million percent, my head is saying “Go on my son, you know it makes sense”

And of course, I finish, and my 2 million percent sex drive goes to Minus 2 million and my head then says WTF!!

Err time for xbox not cunnilingus.

The 2 times I have got past this block, alcohol has said " Woahh, wait a min, we can play xbox later, there’s a beautiful woman below you, who would appreciate some more attention"

And I have this seesaw of a conundrum with and without alcohol, most times I have sex.
Usually go downstairs, chill me wins, leaving “Theres still fun to be had” me frustrated!!

Damn you male labido, damn you!

3 Likes

Hello all. A continuation of my earlier post. So last night I did get my younger, very petite and usually submissive partner to be more dominant in ordering me to clean her out with my mouth after I just came inside her. We have a low bed and she was on the edge with her legs over my shoulders. After I came, I asked her who made that mess down there. She said “You did slut! Now clean it up!”

I was going to resist so that she had the opportunity to dominate me into submission, but I looked down and my semen was already starting to run down her butt. Live and learn. I didn’t have her legs up far enough. So I immediately went down and with my tongue I caught almost all of it so that I could eat my entire load. It really turned us both on, and I asked her why she was making me do this and she told me to just shut up and finish the job. There was so much cum, But I licked out almost every drop. She had a huge orgasm, and then several more as we continued to play. We made plans for the next time to have me cum directly in her mouth so she could feed it to me and make me her little bitch and cum slut again. This got her so excited, that after laying in bed for a while and her spanking me with a paddle she brought over (her idea), she tried to get me to cum again in her mouth so she could directly feed me my sperm that evening. Unfortunately, my days of that quick of a recovery are done. She almost succeeded, but we will be waiting till our next session for the mouth-to-mouth transfer.

I had unveiled the details earlier that evening of my plan to make her more dominant and more submissive, I explained the usual dynamic. That most men don’t appreciate the fact that we get to cum inside our partners, and also that if we are lucky they will swallow our loads after they give us a blowjob. This is something that we can do that a woman cannot. It is their submission and our dominance. I told her that in her making me clean her out and eat my own sperm, she was taking away my position of dominance, making me submissive to her, and making her the dominant one. That really turned her on, and she was all in. I think I have created a monster, and we both plan on enjoying this adventure.

And I will update everyone on our next session, which will likely be tomorrow evening.

5 Likes

Why don’t you restrain your arms, It takes away the option that you don’t want to do it anymore, I love it when my partner doesn’t stop stroking or sucking after I cum you know just how sensitive that is but if I wasn’t restrained and told my partner before hand don’t stop no matter what I would never do it.

2 Likes

I have a kind of flipside situation here - I was aware that some guys like doing this, but I was the one who introduced my husband to a world of kink so I never imagined he would want to do anything like it - he’s a shy nice guy, right? Shy nice guys wouldn’t dream of it! Well, talk about taken by surprise! I guess it was one of those “heat of the moment” things for him, but hubby knew I hadn’t cum so he went down on me. I actually tried to stop him because he had cum (in me), and he told me that it “would be fine”. He doesn’t do it all the time, but he does and will go down on me sometimes now after sex because he “likes the way we taste”.

Aaand be right back, I now need to go take a cool shower :wink:

8 Likes

@Tenshadesandme, that is kind of how it started with us. First time I tasted myself was after a bj. Wife came up to snuggle and we started kissing not even thinking I had just came in her mouth. The second time was after PIV and my wife hadn’t orgasmed and I just went down on her without thinking. Now we do this all the time, kind of a fetish for us. wife loves me cleaning her up.

6 Likes

Admittedly hubby shares the taste of me often. It sounds really egotistical to say but I love tasting myself on him.

6 Likes

Post nut clarity is a problem for me as I never cleaned full load from her. We are practicing with cum kissing and her feeding me but I never swallowed everything. I have always quite big loads so I hope this will chance and will be able to eat all.

But I can tell u if ur partner asked u for this u r very lucky and do it if u can

3 Likes

So we had our next session two nights ago where my girlfriend was flexing her dominance over me. Last time I went down on her immediately after cumming inside her to clean up the creampie. This time I came in her mouth and she worked her way up and slowly dribbled it into mine. Wow! Felt really kinky. So much cum in my mouth. I had her lay on her back and dribbled a lot in her belly button and then on her nipples and swallowed the excess. I slowly licked and slurped it up, thanking her for letting me be her cum slut. She really got into it and called me her little whore, bitch and other endearing terms. Just what I was hoping for.

To start the evening, when she arrived at my house I went into the bedroom and changed into a t-shirt that said “The Queen’s Slut” and other submissive messaging. I also made her pay me $1 for my body and my services. We are both hooked on this role play.

The next morning I woke up before she did and made coffee. I then heard her say, “Boy toy, get in here!” Lighting in the bedroom was very low (black out curtains) but she sucked on me while I was standing and then ordered me to get on the bed. She mounted me and I came inside her within a few minutes. She then moved up on my face and ordered me to clean her out and lick her. I did and she had a couple of orgasms. She rode my face quite a while but I was the submissive so I did what I was ordered.

I think I’m going to be eating a lot of cum. It seems like that is going to be our new norm. She says the next time she wants to give me a facial by having me cum in her mouth and then she’ll dribble it over my face. Any suggestions for us to take this further?

3 Likes