Wife wants me to "clean up" post sex

Hey guys, my OH tends to be quite shy and doesn’t often tell me directly about fantasies she might have…however she does sometimes request a clean-up (with my tongue) after she’s used toys etc…

However I’ve kind of got the feeling that she wanted me to do the same after we’d have PIV, and i’d cum in her. She’s kind of intimated it a few times, but then said she didn’t want to make me do it as it would probably be gross for me. However, this week I was chatting about a few fantasies and it came up again…and being someone who is willing to try anything once I just said that I wouldn’t mind at all giving it a try (i mean how bad can it be?) - I get off the most on pleasing her so finding something she’s wanted to try and hasn’t had the courage to ask is a big turn on…and as she very rarely brings anything like this up its obviously something she’s been thinking about for quite a while.

So does anyone have experience of this (from either side), what do you get from it? and any tricks/tips?

We may end up both hating it…but you don’t know if you don’t try…

5 Likes

Very wise indeed! Can only try and see how it goes, might be a new discovered joy for you both :smiley:

1 Like

I do clean up my wife regularly. Try it and if you don’t like it let her know. But it is a big turn on for my wife. I do enjoy it myself and usually turns me on where I am ready for round two much quicker.

3 Likes

It’s just fantastic that she has divulged her fantasy and it’s a good one and especially if you are into oral too - I have had this done to me and it’s so sexy - but after she has cum don’t go in heavy as she may find this off putting - light touch is just wonderful :yum:

5 Likes

I’ve done it a few times and constantly wish I do it more. As you said, if you hate it then at least you can say you tried. The hardest thing is getting over the mental block after you’ve cum, so you may need a minute of kissing or touching her to get yourself over that (at least sometimes I do). I find that keeping my OH going by using my hands on her after I’ve finished really helps keep the mood going, rather than hoping to restart it, if that makes sense.

4 Likes

I’ve only done it once. We were having a quickie on the living room floor after turning the TV off for the night, and she felt so good taking her from behind that I didn’t feel I could wait for her, but didn’t want to leave her hanging - so I asked/offered if I could cum first, fast, in doggy, and then go down on her. She was amicable to my request.

I was not particularly into the taste - I am actually rather fond of the taste of my precum, finding it to be in the neighborhood of buttered popcorn - but found my semen dripping from her vulva to have a taste more bitter than salty. But I was happy to finish, she enjoyed the oral and came in due course. Having recently expunged my urgent needs, I did not feel as ravenous when eating her out as I normally do. All that said: would do again.

I’m keen to revisit especially if we had the time and space to do it well. I think a scene where I have her tied down and teased, have my way with her fast, then return to tease and eventually clean her up with my mouth when I’m ready to release her - might be the right way to satisfy my desire to set the stage for a scene that lasts long enough for me to come back round again.

Alas, at the moment our parental responsibilities mean even our extended play tends to be limited to an hour on a Sunday afternoon while the kids play at the grandparents’ or are running around the neighborhood - not regularly conducive to really tying down and torturing…

3 Likes

I’d definitely do this, however 2 things. My wife is not even slightly kinky so not sure how she’d react and I’d need to be off the scale horny because these days, generally after i come i lose the urge almost instantly for anything else. Like when i first tried swallowing my own cum. Wasn’t that horny first, did it, then instantly got the ick feeling and ran down to the toilet. Second time i was horny AF and i swallowed every drop…

2 Likes

I’d recommend giving it a try, you can only decide wether your into it or not by trying. It’s amazing that use are open to talking about fantasies and the fact that she’s expressed this means it’s worth trying even if you decide your not into it, give it a go then talk about how it get afterwards for both of you. :blush:

1 Like

Love hearing about people wanting to try new things :clap:t3:
Have you tasted your cum before? I’d suggest trying it on your own first so that you’ve got an idea how it would be in the moment with your partner. That also tells you if you can retain any of the horn once you cum.

Remember, if she’s on her back, the cum will drip down and if you’re not liking the taste, you can mostly miss it and its in the opposite direction to her clit too.

8 Likes

Thx for this - yeah that was my thought too. I’m under no pressure to hoover it up! I do love performing oral on her, and she (when in the mood) just like using my cum as a natural Lube for toys etc…so we’re pretty much just putting the two together. Im almost defiantly going to let the vast majority dribble out first! I’m excited to give it a try when the mood is right!

4 Likes

Just try it, if you and her like it, try it again, I always say try everything twice, first time could be too much pressure, second time might be mind blowing

3 Likes

As a life long licker of pussies and eating cream pies I hope your trial goes well . A whole lot of the flavors will have to do with both your diets . Over my 40 plus years of eating pussy I have never cum across one I did not like . I tend to not eat a lot of spicy foods and eat a fair amount of fruits which I understand helps in my cum flavor . I have never had any complaints about my flavor from “several” partners . Biggest problem I have ever had was tongue cramps because I have a hard time stopping , especially if wife was especially enjoying herself .

4 Likes

Go for it, I wish I could I’ve cleaned it off her loads of times and allsorts of other things but I can’t cum inside her due to pregnancy risk, as soon as we find a birth control that works for her it will be the first thing we do

1 Like

Thx for your advice @Oldman - my missus is a lover of Garlic…so plenty of that gets consumed…but we too eat plenty of fruit too - which as you said is meant to help.

A friend of mine ran a ‘experiment’ with his girlfriend many years ago with a variety of different foodstuffs to see if it affects the taste….from what they said Mango and Pineapple were good, and wierdly they also said that McDonalds Chocolate Shakes were the best! However with my spreading middle age waistline I think o maybe out to stick to the fruit!

Back a long long time ago a lady I know and her friend decided to do a fairly extensive test of cum taste and oder . They were in college and found 10 volunteers for their test . Five of them were given one very specific diet and a different one for the other five . Note , this is one of the few times I regretted not going to college . I believe they filled out forms and charts starting with a base line where both ladies tasted all volunteers , Then at one week intervals for a month . I am no expert , but that is a lot of cum consumption . All I remember is pineapple and mango . I suspect my friend and her friend may have been a tiny bit horny and active at the time . As a footnote , my friend became a nuclear research scientist . She just retired last winter .

4 Likes

Had a strained tongue for a few days afterwards too! :joy:

1 Like

For me it was a bit to get over at first. About a month into dating my wife asked me to do it. I never had but threw caution to the wind a bit because of the new love and excitement aspect of being with her. Admittedly I regretted it at first as I had never done it but I got over it and it’s a routine thing she gets off to quite a bit.

1 Like

I’ve done it in the past, had a girl who I would often cum quickly with (I usually struggle to cum, so this is really unusual). She rode me to orgasm, and slid up and straddled my face.

After that I did it regularly for her. I really don’t think there’s much of a taste, a lot of guys think it’s “gay” for some reason. I love it when a girl sucks me after I’ve been in her, so I don’t see an issue with returning the favour.

7 Likes

Love cleaning the OH up and it turns her on like crazy.Plus it’s pretty much obligatory when i’m dressed in my French Maid outfit.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more - its funny how the mind work about things being ‘gay’ - to be honest im no phased by it, i#d be happy to try anything my OH wants to do if she enjoys it - and as you say it returning the favour…

That said - my OH hates giving oral…but I love doing it to her…

We’ve not tried it yet as shes not been in that sort of mood - but i’m excited to give it a try…and if she enjoys it…I will certainly too…

6 Likes