Will anyone be dressing up as a sexy mrs santa this year?

KittyPurry wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

However, it isn't the sexiest outfit I've ever seen. Do you think some accessories would help sex it up a bit? :p

I think maybe with a chainmail flapper dress, a tartan sombrero and some raffia wellingtons you'd be onto an extremely sexual outfit...

xxKPxx

Don't forget the welding gloves. And an eyepatch.

JayGee wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

However, it isn't the sexiest outfit I've ever seen. Do you think some accessories would help sex it up a bit? :p

I think maybe with a chainmail flapper dress, a tartan sombrero and some raffia wellingtons you'd be onto an extremely sexual outfit...

xxKPxx

HOT! I know what I'm wearing to erotica next year...

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

JayGee wrote:

xxKPxx

HOT! I know what I'm wearing to erotica next year...

xxKPxx

I'm wearing it right now. You never know...

lol! You don't need me, please do carry on! I'm just going to have a bit of a horn to the thought of welding gloves, eyepatch, and tartan sombrero.

Omigod, safety boots ... mmmmmmmm...

Oooo welding gloves, brings back some memories......anyone else see this?!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lz6k5Zg2wA

x

Sounds like someone is going to be enjoying Christmas ;-) I have no man in particular to dress up for but I'll find an excuse - even if it's just for my OA photo :-p x

Maybe we could do vaguely Christmas/holiday season inspired photos for the blog this year instead of a calendar?

Whoop!!! Gets thinking cap on!!

x

After a conversation with my boyfriend today, I'm kinda tempted to dress up now! Too bad I'm poor lol. I need a new laptop soon.

Already got my OH the Mrs Santa gear!!! Can't wait!

This thread puts me in mind of the old old joke ... "Christmas comes but once a year ... poor Fr Christmas!"

Sam66 wrote: This thread puts me in mind of the old old joke ... "Christmas comes but once a year ... poor Fr Christmas!"

Ahh but that was before they discovered Love Honey!!!

x

My Dreamgirl Christmas Sexy Santa Set should be arriving in the post any day now!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9189

Also hoping to get the Music Legs Christmas Halter Dress

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15346

it's so cute!

I have a christmas fairy outfit that lights up which I shall be wearing to my course's christmas do! I have to work out some slight modifications though because at the moment there is far too much breastage on show!

xxKPxx

Hmm I have a Santa hat... And tinsel... Think the dream girl outfit may have to wait until next Christmas now... X

Later... ;-) I can't upload pics from my iPhone apparently xxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I have a christmas fairy outfit that lights up which I shall be wearing to my course's christmas do! I have to work out some slight modifications though because at the moment there is far too much breastage on show!

xxKPxx

Aww can we see before you modify hun???

The only red thing I have are some tassels!!!

x

I purchased this one recently http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17078 and inrend to have a few drinks with my man Christmas eve and then slip into it for him to unwrap :) x

masterandslave wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Aww can we see before you modify hun???

The only red thing I have are some tassels!!!

x

You certainly can, maybe you should whip out you tassels too!

I've given up on the idea of modifying it, I'm keeping the boobage for bedroom wear and (love honey pictures!). If I go out I'll just wear it with a pretty white vest top for the sake of public decency!

xxKPxx

Im wearing my sexy santa set dress etc on Christmas Day for the Christmas lunch out. Will be with my family my slave and my neighbour. Perhaps tights instead of stockings

Mistress Cara wrote:

Im wearing my sexy santa set dress etc on Christmas Day for the Christmas lunch out. Will be with my family my slave and my neighbour. External Media Perhaps tights instead of stockings External Media

What a lovely image to be picturing on Christmas day External Media

xxKPxx