Will anyone be dressing up as a sexy mrs santa this year?

I really want to get one of those cute hooded santa dresses and buy some candy stiped stockings to go with it and do a sexy dance to 'santa baby' for my hubby. Maybe tie him up with some fluffy white ribbon before hand....

Anyone here dressing up as a sexy santa this year or anyone who does it as a christmas treat every year? xxx

I shant be either, think my OH would find it hilarious...we don't spend christmas day together either so would be a bit random.

AX

I got a little silky santa nighty with white fur trim last year and hubby loved it, shamefully I wont be doing anything this christmas, I will be alone in my bed for christmas

Haha - have fun, NaughtyT! Haven't really started thinking about Christmas holidays quite yet (still haven't seen a festive M&S advert yet), but it's a nice plan. Unfortunately chances are I'll be very single this holiday. And at my parents... Oh yes, cool.

Ah, poor sexymel88 - may I ask why you won't have the OH this year?

i thin i would feel like an idiot dressed in it. and i will most probably be at my pearents on my own. plus the "sort of OH" wont be feeling very festive for a few reasons so i dont think its worth it

mimiaow wrote:

He will still be in Afghanistan for christmas, if I'm lucky I might see him in feb for a few days, if not it will be sometime in April

xx

sexymel88 - Wow, I can't imagine what it's like to be parted from friends/ family/ loved ones for such a long time. I still hope that you both have a nice festive time though! x

I will be spending it with with my girls and a friend who is in the same situation as me so it will be ok, its not the same but I've got used to only seeing him every other christmas xx

sexymel88 wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

He will still be in Afghanistan for christmas, if I'm lucky I might see him in feb for a few days, if not it will be sometime in April

xx

I know how you must feel, my ex who i was with for 2 years was in the royal navy. Unfortuntly i struggled with the long distance and never seeing him that when he proposed i declined and we split up and i met my husband. My ex was my soul mate and i still love him but unfortuntly i wasnt strong enough to be with someone who was hardly at home so i have alot of respect for all the gf's and wives of those in the army/navy etc.

NaughtyT wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

xx

I know how you must feel, my ex who i was with for 2 years was in the royal navy. Unfortuntly i struggled with the long distance and never seeing him that when he proposed i declined and we split up and i met my husband. My ex was my soul mate and i still love him but unfortuntly i wasnt strong enough to be with someone who was hardly at home so i have alot of respect for all the gf's and wives of those in the army/navy etc.

That must be hard for you too still hun, it is hard to deal wiht but I love him so I have to deal with him job

xxx

I've got my costume from last year so it'll probably be worn sometime, but not for anyone special pah!

I'm told red is my colour, but I always think the santa outfits always look a little bit tacky. I'm sure my boyfriend would love it though, he loves it whenever I wear anything revealing.

i think i would if i was spending xmas with my OH but only if i could find a nice outfit, some of them look like there really cheap.

Dxx

yes I will be, Im in the middle of trying to persuade some kind person to get Me one of the new Sweet Streak or Dreamgirl ones :)

As a person who has experienced marriage and didn't enjoy it, dressing up as "mrs" anything is a bit outside my interests. :p

As a Jewish person, dressing up as a traditional western Christian icon is just too far outside my perv comfort zone, sorry. :p

So no, no Mrs Claus for me. Maybe Ms Weinblatt, the Librarian Matzoh Ball Fairy or something? Dunno, haven't considered it. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

As a person who has experienced marriage and didn't enjoy it, dressing up as "mrs" anything is a bit outside my interests. :p

As a Jewish person, dressing up as a traditional western Christian icon is just too far outside my perv comfort zone, sorry. :p

So no, no Mrs Claus for me. Maybe Ms Weinblatt, the Librarian Matzoh Ball Fairy or something? Dunno, haven't considered it. :)

Have you considered the Holiday Armadillo? A jewish icon if Friends is to be believed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83u9HOvHxwQ

xxKPxx

Lubyanka wrote:

Laughs out really ludly - Lubyanka, you rock. Respect the Meister!

In a similar vein, I might go for being Mother Holda as wandering about aimlessly in a goonie with leaves in my hair pretty much sums up my Yuletide.

KittyPurry wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Have you considered the Holiday Armadillo? A jewish icon if Friends is to be believed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83u9HOvHxwQ

Wow, I never knew the Texan Holiday Armadillo was such Jewish icon, but who am I to argue with the Jewish version of "Swimmer"? :p

However, it isn't the sexiest outfit I've ever seen. Do you think some accessories would help sex it up a bit? :p

JayGee wrote:

Laughs out really ludly - Lubyanka, you rock. Respect the Meister!

In a similar vein, I might go for being Mother Holda as wandering about aimlessly in a goonie with leaves in my hair pretty much sums up my Yuletide.

Heh, thank you, I'll be here all week, you've been a great crowd!

Lubyanka wrote:

Heh, thank you, I'll be here all week, you've been a great crowd!

Boom. Tish!

Lubyanka wrote:

However, it isn't the sexiest outfit I've ever seen. Do you think some accessories would help sex it up a bit? :p

I think maybe with a chainmail flapper dress, a tartan sombrero and some raffia wellingtons you'd be onto an extremely sexual outfit...

xxKPxx