Will Lovehoney always email when a review has been approved?

I submitted a review for a tester product on Sunday and I haven't got an email for it yet. Does Lovehoney always email to tell you, even when the product is not being sold on the site? I just wanted to check because I submitted a review to the wrong place before and I want to make sure I haven't done that again!

If the product is not on the site, then you generally don't get an email, as these reviews only go onto the site, if they choose to actually stock the product.

If you've been sent a product from the sex toy tester list, then once you've submitted your review it will be put on the site and you will get an email notifying you.

if it's a tester from a forum thread you wont get notification unless the product gets sold on the site i've had 4 such testers only one is now for sale

Sometimes reviews get lost.
If it's a product that's already on the site, then you should be able to see your review as pending in your profile. You could always talk to live chat to see if they have it but in my experience if it's a weekday and it's taken more than 24 hours then it's lost and I've had to redo it. This has happened 7 or 8 times to me and I now draft my reviews in a word processing programme first.

Like others have said if its one ive been sent and its on your profile page, i dont get emails (same for things that Cazz posts on the forums). If ive purchased the item i do occassionally miss out on the odd email too and thats even if the reviews gone live.

I wrote a review a few days ago and it was only approved today. Maybe give it another day and then email customer support?