Wimbledon Widdow.

Is anyone else being ignored by their OH just because Wimbledon is on?

If so join the club of being a Wimbledon Widdow/ widdower.

Can I join, the OH gets obsessed by this side show, she says its payback for me watching football! and occassionally going to world cup games etc.

But defo want to be one of the WWW.

ahhhhhh the joy of singledom...

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread but Murray won!! he's through tot he final! :) For the second year running, a brit in in the final. I'm not a sporting person, but I have been hooked on the matches lately/ It's only two weeks Mrs average. And if Murry wins, well, your OH will surly give you the most emotional "we fucking won wimbledon" sex ever!!

Of course, you still have the rugby to contend with... so i reccomend deal of the day!

Cuumon Murry!!

Sorry Mrs A, you've got to watch the tennis and the Tour de France!

He's not bothered about the rugby or tour de france so I should be grateful really. I wouldn't mind so much if he didn't expect me to get just as excited about it as he is, he thinks that if he makes me sit and watch it and explains how brilliant it is to me that it will make me like it more.

Don't forget the German GP is this weekend too

I used to be a Tour de france widdow, but then started to ask questions about it and read up on it and got really into it so we now watch it together.

jojomojo wrote:

I used to be a Tour de france widdow, but then started to ask questions about it and read up on it and got really into it so we now watch it together.

Same here, we're going to see the stages in Yorkshire next year

mrs average wrote:

He's not bothered about the rugby or tour de france so I should be grateful really. I wouldn't mind so much if he didn't expect me to get just as excited about it as he is, he thinks that if he makes me sit and watch it and explains how brilliant it is to me that it will make me like it more.

That was my OH the other day, kept banging on about it, and insisting I watch the highlights later. I guess luckily for me he isn't here to force me to watch it. I had to tell him to keep it quite or I'm hanging up lol. I shouldn't complain really, he listens to me bang on about the footy. I could atleast humor him. I just find it so boring.

Im not a fan of tennis whatsoever, but I do tend to widow my OH for the world cup. Tbh though, I think she likes the break every 4 years.

we watch football, f1 and tour de france in our house and the only one i used to watch before me and my hubby got together was the tour de france. if you can't beat them jion them!

I have just finished watching le Tour, so the forum has my full attention for the time being.

Neither the OH nor I are interested in sports :)

Kasumi wrote:

jojomojo wrote:

Ditto for us only live 18 miles away. Cracking stage today :)

jojomojo wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

jojomojo wrote:

Ditto for us only live 18 miles away. Cracking stage today :)

and us its not to far away from us either!

I'm a football widdow and also an e-sports widdow. I abandon him for rugby, F1, tennis, golf, snooker and any other sport that takes my fancy at the time. So there's a nice balance of loving neglect :-)

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOO! MURRAY :D Xx

Khaleesi wrote:

He did so good!!!!!! :D

KittyStar wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

He did so good!!!!!! :D

It was a great match!