Wish List

Hi Love Honey,

Does any know if when you have items in your wish list and they go in sale or go into a deal price that shows up in your wish list price?

If not I think that would be a great help. I would be promoted to buy if the thing in my wish list that I want went into a deal or on a special price...

Richy

I'm pretty sure they do! I looked at mine a little while ago and the prices on a few of the items in there had dropped. You don't get notified via email or anything though, you just have to make sure to check your wishlist.

sleepycelia wrote:

I'm pretty sure they do! I looked at mine a little while ago and the prices on a few of the items in there had dropped. You don't get notified via email or anything though, you just have to make sure to check your wishlist.

BUT...... that sounds like an amazing idea. LH, would it be possible to get alerts when an item on your wishlist goes on sale? That would be stellar.

I know a couple of threads about price drop/offer notifications have definitely popped up in the past - I can't remember what the verdict was! I think Jess said she'd forward it to the IT people at some point but I might be thinking of something else...

Fingers crossed!!!!

It usually says `offer` next to the toy on your wish list, if the price has been dropped in sale or deal of the day

Cheers peeps....obviously not had anything in my WL go in the sale or on special! Thanks all!