Wishlist mathematics

So having started a third wishlist for items I'd love to try but may never have the courage to actually do so, I decided to add up all the prices of everything I've saved in my wishlists. "Pleasure" Items (rabbits, vibrators, dildos I'm brave enough to try now, etc.), Lingerie, and those items I might one day pluck up the courage to buy. And the grand total comes to a staggering £355.87!

That's approximately 80% of one month's wages in my current economic situation! Not that I'd ever dream of spending £355.87 all in one go, and definitely never on sex toys & lingerie alone!

And so, I'm wondering, how much would your dream collections cost in total?

£472.54 on all the stuff in my wishlists, but there are many more item's I'd like but am too tight to even conisder putting in my wish list, like the Nalone Electro!

I think it's one of those things - there's always intrigue if a new toy will give you an even better orgasm than anything else you have!

Mine is around £300 exluding the playbox and lotions and potions list as those are things I already have.

About £1,800 worth of stuff!

Approx £1300 :( might need to narrow that down or slowly work my way through it.

Mine is over £1000 but several high priced items in there

£533 and that's with 2 offers that get me discount and a free orgasm balm that I want anyway... I don't think I'll be getting all of that in one transaction ever! It could take me a while to work through my whole wishlist.

Genuinely too scared to even attempt this for fear of having a heart attack!

SophieM wrote:

It's OK, I'm sure between us all we have enough battery power and paddles to fashion a defibrillator,

£1350! And that's with a few things not being counted as they're out of stock :( To be fair though a lot of the time I just add things to my wishlists because I think they're pretty or interesting, I doubt I'd actually get any use out of quite a few of them...

Bakerson wrote:

SophieM wrote:

It's OK, I'm sure between us all we have enough battery power and paddles to fashion a defibrillator,

Haha, I can just imagine: Girl brought back to life with defibrillator made from sex toys.

My wishlists ( not including the sex toy testers list ) amount to £1195 for 48 items. Well if I ever win the lottery.. xx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

My wishlists ( not including the sex toy testers list ) amount to £1195 for 48 items. Well if I ever win the lottery.. xx

That's not bad for 48items averages about £26

Gem26 wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

No it's not actually when you put it like that :) Hopefully one day I will own them all lol x

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

No it's not actually when you put it like that :) Hopefully one day I will own them all lol x

I am sure you will lol :) one item at a time

At one point, it was like £300 - that's now reduced thanks to me finally making purchases from my wishlist using my £100 gift voucher I had.

£1872...I just totted it up in my living room and my other housemates wanted to guess...they all guessed around £3000 and up...are they trying to tell me something??

Okay, so looking at some of the answers so far, my total doesn't seem so bad! Although, like Bakerson, there are things that I'd like to buy which aren't on my wishlist.

My actually toy box is worth over £1500 its scary and is growing month on month my list i dare not to even think about what is on my wish list to buy

£7890 which includes my tester list, gong take me a weeeee while to get through it lol