Wives looking to watch straight husband experiment with a guy? O

Didn’t know how many wives would get excited about watching their husband and a straight guy experimenting together..?

It would turn me on watching my partner with another guy!

It would totally send me to orgasm watching hubby with another guy. It wont happen but I can fantasise x😊

LovelyLumps - what in particular would get you going the most from seeing happen? Maturecpl - why wouldn’t it happen? It’s my ultimate fantasy to experiment my first time with a couple where the husband hasn’t ever experienced anything with another guy either. I’d love that with the same couple regularly and move towards publicly too e.g restaurants fondle under tables, go toilet cubicles and do little videos with husband then go back to the table and hand wife the phone where she then goes to the women’s and records herself getting off watching the video. Clubs quite the same but with alcohol involved taking more risks, out in public, after a night out to go down alleyways and all touch and more, fields, wooded areas.. daytime taking risks anywhere possible, Taxi’s, lifts, cinemas, trains even hired boats..

This is a fantasy I have but although my hubby likes anal strap on fun he told me it’s because he likes to surrender to me and loves being taken by me. He is not inclined to surrender to a guy. This doesn’t stop me fantasising about a threesome where I can watch him sucking etc with another guy. Mmmmmm

Love Stud Too - wouldn’t he only receive being touched a sucked? Wish there was a local couple near me.

I wouldn’t want to watch my partner with another guy but have fantasised about my partner and another guy discussing what they’re going to do to me. A MMF threesome and a triple penetration sounds good for me but it’ll remain a fantasy as my partner wouldn’t be up for it

I had never considered it a turn on for me, until my partner told me about his experience with guys in the past. It's not something he's interested in now, but if he ever wanted to, I'd be very happy for him to do so... if I can watch =P

1 Like

My first bi MMF was with a couple where both he and I hadnt had any guy on guy experience. She definitely enjoyed watching his first steps as he went down on me.

I have put my thoughts on this earlier on the thread. I still feel the same. Now it's back up again I'm thinking more about it xx

I would love this. But cant imagine it ever happening 😔

Yes my misses gets very turned on talking about me with another guy, I happily play along.