WLW and heterosexual men, how do you feel about realistic dildos?

I think I’m a little unusual in that I’m a lesbian who isn’t put off by realistic dildos, I’ve heard a lot of WLW, heterosexual men, and even heterosexual women say that realism puts them off- what’s your opinion on realistic toys?

• I hate realistic toys
  • I dislike realistic toys
  • I’m not bothered either way
  • I like realistic toys
  • I love realistic toys

0 voters

Have to admit I love realistic toys. Dildos with balls being my favourite. I was rather shocked to learn my husband likes realistic with balls for his peggings too.

7 Likes

Great poll @KinkyMira

I voted love because in my head I was think about watch mrs b with it. As soon as I’d pressed it I realised it could also be for use on me, in which case my preference is for non realistic

1 Like

Cough @sappho cough :+1:

2 Likes

Wow!!! My bad! Well spotted Ian - sorry @Sappho!!! Great poll!

3 Likes

That’s alright :joy:

I’ll learn to read one day.

2 Likes

I’m easy actually - thinking back to what I’ve owned the past I’ve had realistic and smooth plain ones. I can see why some guys might feel a bit odd with it but I just go for whatever looks like it’d feel good

1 Like

I don’t mind either way (but then I’m pansexual) I can see why quite a few people may dislike them though and I think there’s definitely a market for more non realistic ones.

1 Like

Interesting poll! I’m in the dislike catagory… It wouldn’t put me off using it as such however the look and feel of a toy is actually really quite important to me and I much prefer the sleeker looking ones, so if I’m browsing for a new one it’s definitely something I’ll look for. That said, I’m potentially too fussy as even something like the colour will put me off!

Edit: Thinking about it, I think it’s more the colour than the realistic features! It’s the beige flesh coloured ones I’m not a fan of!

1 Like

Ive voted like them, but it all comes down to context and the toy itself.

I enjoy being pegged, but had a hang up on a dildo with balls vs those without (preferring the without), weird I know. Mrs Sen likes her realistic dildos, the balls I think she could take or leave, but as they have them, then its all good.

1 Like

I find them unappealing, especially if they are any type of realistic skin tone. I have some realistic-ish ones, but they are offset by the wacky colours or shaft texture enough for me to look past the real elements.

3 Likes

My first post ever…I didn’t know what to vote for here because I really do like realistic shapes (as well as unrealistic ones) but very strongly prefer unrealistic colours. Nothing puts me off more than orthopaedic beige. Shiny black is almost equally bad.
However, I’d like manufacturers to get out of the pink/purple groove please (I have a Rut, or possibly a Glut, of purple dildos). More colours please. And make them glittery, metallic, pearlescent, marbled, and glow-in-the-dark!
Glass is Awesome! And I just bought the LH ‘air and water’ dildo especially for its blue colour.

8 Likes

Oooh glittery glass dildo sounds amazing

1 Like

Strangely, when I’m being pegged, I love realistic dildos but for masturbation sleeves I prefer them to be non-anatomical.

2 Likes

Don’t like them, I view toys more as things in their own right rather than substitutes for something else.

1 Like

I prefer arty looking toys, but as others have said I think it might be the colour more that the look of the toy.
Flesh tones don’t appeal - to me they look like chopped off body parts, but if they were sky blue pink I might have another look!

4 Likes

We’re not overally bothered either way. We have a few realistic ones and a few that are plain.

We tend to use whatever suits the mood at the time, or whatever we can grab in our sweaty haste.

We don’t normally go for the really unusual types though, like the Bad Dragon stuff. No particuar reason we just haven’t felt moved to go and get one… Yet. :wink:

3 Likes

We don’t have a preference either way. I, Mrs B, have previously played with women but only with Mr B now. For me it has always been about the situation rather than the shape or size, sometimes it is whatever is to hand no matter what it may be :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I use both for anal and an easy warm up is a smaller smoother one . But when I am feeling more of an anal slut , especially in the larger size , the texture similar to real is better . I have several with balls and I like in my home made videos where the balls are slapping against my own . When super tanned I like the look of the lighter skin tone sliding in and out or a brightly colored one , especially with the rainbow stripes . In the winter after tan fades , the purple , pink or duller colors are OK .

1 Like