Woke up horny

Any one else wake up early before their O/H and masturbate beside them while they are asleep

4 Likes

I used to masturbate after she fell asleep at night but not in the morning.

1 Like

I’m not too horny in the morning but this morning my husband woke up with a massive horn - so I decided to try my rope skills and tied his cock and balls off using a long shoelace and then led him around the house by a collar and lead

After about an hour I got him to give me a nice oral treat - after I came I released his cock and balls - but he did not want oral - he wanted spanking - so spanking us what he got :paddle:

11 Likes

That sounds awesome

2 Likes

If I’m horny when I wake up, I’ll get a toy out and masturbate, and “accidentally” wake him up and he joins in too.

Or when I wake up and I’m not really feeling it, I’ll catch a glimpse of his morning glory, that soon gets me in the mood. And wake him up with a blowjob, which he loves.

I like it when he wakes up before me, and starts to suck and bite my nipples, then grinds on me, and pushes himself into my ass cheeks.

5 Likes

No neither of us did

1 Like

My husband usually wakes up with a morning glory and if he has the time and inclination he starts by rubbing it between my butt cheeks if I have my back to him. If I’m facing him he rubs his dick over my smooth mound and up my tummy.

He leaves me in no doubt about what he needs. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Occasionally, if she wakes up, when I am masturbating, one of three things can happen:

She sees what I doing, tuts, rolls over and goes back to sleep.

She takes over and masturbates me until I cum.

She says that’s a waste and she will ride me cowgirl style, or else order me to take her in the missionary position

2 Likes

sometimes, yeah.
Although I don’t want to wake them up

2 Likes

Morning horn / sex isn’t normally a thing for us as we have LONG list of morning chores (farmer)!

Today I had a lie in, I manged to stay in bed until 7am. Evening time (or sometimes daytime if kids are away and farm under control) is sexy time here.

3 Likes

Always wake up horny, im usually thinking or looking at/about sex or some sexual activity when i go to bed so i tend to have a lot of dreams about sex.

3 Likes

Yeah the mornings (7/8am) are my horny time, which is problematic because my partner is like the walking dead until about 10 :rofl:

If one of us is horny, we just wake the other one up by playing with them.

1 Like

Unless ill , I wake up horny every morning . Since my wife is not active in sex , I must take matters into my own hands .

1 Like

I masturbate most mornings - me and my partner are very open about masturbation and both enjoy it - if the other person wakes up or walks in we don’t stop or try and hide it

1 Like

Woke up horny this morning,wife too tired for sex so she made me masturbate and cum all over my face for being “naughty”.

2 Likes

I wake up with an erection every morning, if the OH has been working nights I usually have a cheeky wank. She climbs in to bed and normally wakes me up, but I do know that she is lying watching me play and making myself cum, as she always says that looked good.