Womaniser advice

Hi All,

I’m an infrequent visitor here and I have not added to my wife’s toy box for quite a while, so I’m thinking of a womaniser, but have a couple of questions:

It seems to be sold on the premise of “I came so hard in just two minutes, I couldn’t walk for a week”
Q: Does it not allow you to ‘edge’ towards orgasm, and consequently hospitalise you for a month upon climax? Or is it more of a “wham, bam. thank you ma’am” product offering?

Research (honest), I’ve seen videos of it being used to some dramatic effect, but it seems as a ‘solo play’ endeavour.
Q: Is it a toy that is only really successful when used by the recipient, or can it be used effectively if the recipient is… em… somewhat restrained? Is positioning the cup only really successful if the user is able to feel the exact correct position, which clearly I would not have immediate sensory feedback on?

There seem to be lots of options, with battery life being the biggest gripe (maybe that suggests longer sessions than two minutes!)
Q: If it is worth investing in, which of the many variants is the ‘best’ that might address those previous ‘concerns’? What distinctions are there in performance, if we discount battery life?

Thanks for any sage advice.

I’m just going to throw @Ian_Chimp 's extremely helpful comparison table in here as a very useful technical guide.

Super Womanizer Cheat Sheet

As to your other questions, good questions, which not owning one YET I can’t answer but hopefully others can!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome back @Riverview :slightly_smiling_face:

Every body is different, so results will vary, but Mrs Chimp cranks hers up to get orgasms. If she left it in on low then she could edge, but she’s too greedy/impatient for that. :slightly_smiling_face: The Premium has an autopilot function which switches between low, medium, and high (you pre-select which 3 of the 12 intensities that is), and that can be good for making the experience last longer. :+1:

Placement is everything with suction toys, and a millimetre can make all the difference. However, once you know where you’re putting it it does get much easier, and I think the same could be said for if a partner was placing it (though it may take more practice).

I believe the sensation is pretty similar across the whole Womanizer range, but the more expensive models have extra intensities, bigger batteries, and some swisher features.

And with all of these expensive toys don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise. :+1: (the Promise info is underneath the regular return blurb, but it basically says you currently have 60 days to try a toy out, and if it’s not the toy you hoped you could send it back for refund)

1 Like

Practice is okay. I quite like practicing!

1 Like

Just as a curveball, another good (and very intense) clit toy is the Zumio Spiros. They’re very precision, but you can tell a lot easier where it is at any point, and moving it around is part of the fun (as opposed to ‘losing your spot’ with the suction toys). That may suit the edging and restraint play more.

I’d still recommend a suction toy too though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay. Deed done. Premium ordered.

Maybe a bit hopeful, but I ordered the replacement cups too, you know… just in case the supplied one gets worn out.

Ah. Just saw your suggestion of the Zumio Spiros… too late! Or maybe that’s Christmas sorted?

1 Like

The Premium is a great model. :+1:

If you have a birthday coming up Unlimited members get a 40% off £50+ voucher, which is a nice little perk. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (and don’t forget about the 25% off £40+ Unlimited voucher you can use as often as you like)

Also purchased one

1 Like

We have two womanisers. The premium is a fantastic piece of technology. Like @Ian_Chimp says, everyone is different but Mrs broom has never failed to orgasm with it.

With regard to you questions you can certainly edge and we regularly do. I can edge Mrs broom, it doesn’t need her to be able to position it so she can be restrained. All that it perhaps needed sometime is the some light so I can see what I’m doing!

2 Likes

I’ve got a We Vibe Melt and the first few times I came really fast but it wasn’t a nice cum.

It was over too quick and slightly painful for me and left me feeling unsatisfied but satisfied (if you know what I mean?).

I’ve kept practicing (oh what a hard life!) and realised I cant have it directly on me and figure out how to edge with it. I’m a self confessed power queen but even with this I can only have it on the first setting!

I think my We Vibe Melt will be used for when I just want a quick release rather than a bit of ‘me time’.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes