Womaniser OG

So it’s been confirmed the womaniser OG is being released on the 8th! We are seriously excited about this but slightly cautious of having air tech used inside!
Can anyone that’s actually used this or similar (not that I’ve seen anything like it) explain, recommend or advise against it?
This aside, GOW (those that know will know!) is released on the same day should I get this to distract the OH whilst I play? :wink::joy:

1 Like

The Womanizer OG has been talked about on the Lovehoney Wow Forum. I’m really intrigued… I’m assuming it will be stocked by Lovehoney when released.

I’ve not tried it or anything quite like it but would love to give it a go… will have to see what price tag it comes with. On paper, I think it might be really hard to properly position given how precise you need to be with a traditional Womanizer on the clit. Obviously a G-spot is bigger so is it just a case of hitting it and explosions or is it going to take quite a bit of experimentation? Hmm, I am a bit sceptical as to how well it will work as the G-spot doesn’t have quite the same sensitivity of the clit but am definitely up for giving an internal Womanizer a go!

2 Likes

I’m intrigued by it too! It definitely sounds different and something I’ll want to try :blush: hopefully it’s not too expensive!

Interesting, reading the blurb about it in the Newsletter, that you’re supposed to warm up using it externally like a normal Womanizer then move internally once the G-spot is more sensitive and combine with the vibrations. I must say, I am definitely keen to give it a try!

2 Likes

I hadn’t heard anything about, and I haven’t had a chance to try out other Womanizer products either.

The air stimulation inside sounds interesting, not too sure if it’d do much for me, but I like the creativity in their concept! Can’t say I’ve seen it before.

Also the ‘Afterglow’ setting they describe? I love that, because sometimes you don’t want high levels of simulation to ride out an orgasm, just a low setting, and to be able to do it with a quick button push, rather than a hold, or turn off and on, would be so much more convenient and practical!

1 Like

Yeah agreed , it sounds a really interesting concept and toy, read the same @Peitho about warming up on clitoris first before inserting and using on g spot. Just depends on the price for me as imagine will come with price tag and would be conscious of spending that much and not working for me. Will see what the reviews look like on the LH site once established with a watchful eye :eye: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Air tech? I’m intrigued, tell me more of this airy technology?

I can see this being on the pricey side of womaniser in all fairness! Would have loved to have the chance to review this when it was available. Still not entirely sure how the suction will work inside but going by the previous womaniser we had moisture certainly made the connection better!

Product and reviews are up, not as much detail as I was hoping for yet! No way can I justify that price
(£179.99) just yet I am so intrigued though I’d love to try one

1 Like

That is a bit steep! Maybe a few more reviews will warrent the price let’s whatch this space :wink:

1 Like

It’s in the same price range as the rest of Womanizer’s top-tier models.

My favorite thing about it is that it’s like the 12th iteration and it’s called the “OG.”

But then I never expect much by way of namecrafting from the folks behind Womanizer. :rofl:

It looks fascinating. I’m game for experimentation with one, such a hardship trying to achieve orgasms over and over again :rofl:

:joy: OG? Could be OH GOD ………

Could be… but dang. My understanding is also that the inventor was German (?) and so maybe something is lost in translation between what “womanizer” means at least in the US vs what they thought they were naming it.

Either way, excellent product. Number 1. The Best.

1 Like

Well, I decided to spring for the OG and will make it an early Christmas gift I think.

I was browsing and saw my student discount had temporarily jumped from 20% off to 25%, which is not insignificant at this price point, so I went for it. Very excited to see how it turns out and report back with reviews on the site.

Of course, I’ll feel silly if I get selected as a tester from this week’s survey, but maybe I can keep it in the box long enough for a return if I end up so lucky! :crossed_fingers: :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m so tempted to purchase it myself maybe I’ll hang fire for a few days and let you report back …… I’ll certainly keep my fingers crossed to be selected for the tester! Not sure I can spare the cash before Xmas no matter how tempting it is :joy: ……… maybe

I’m not seeing the OG up on the LH AU site yet… wondering when we’ll get it down here :thinking:
It’s up on the UK, US and EU LH sites, as well as a handful of others. Fingers crossed they make it a tester for us Aussies, because she’s gonna be pricey! :joy:

Okay any update? Whos got it and what do you think? Worth the investment or is it a total dud.

I’m always curious about g spot toys, I’ve not found one that has made me think that my gspot is active. The Cha cha cha got close with my partner wielding it but the OG definitely got me interested. The reviews though…yeah they liked it but I want detail! Tester reviews are usually much detailed!

2 Likes

Hopefully whoever is lucky enough to get this one as a tester will give us all a detailed review……… although I’m guessing the recover time will be different for each of us :joy::joy:

1 Like