Womaniser

Hi Has Anyone had received and test there tree womaniser, if so how does it compare to the ones you can buy strength and orgasm wise. Thanks

If you talking about the 30 minutes one. This is just a trial for the womanizer products. It is non-rechargeable. So a one use only item really.

The womanizers generally have reviews on them for reference: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/womanizer/

So it isn't really one to compare just to try :)

We absolutely love our womanizer (starlet) it’s always guaranteed to satisfy my partner and she always makes sure it’s on charge. Probably the top toy for my partner going solo 👌🏻

Leanne is right, the free test Womanizer is designed to give you a trial run of Womanizer's suction technology.

I have the Starlet and the Premium and I honestly don't use anything else now.

I didn't even know you can get one to try..I've always loved the idea of the womanizer but wasn't sure id like it.

I think the OP is asking if the trial version is a good example of what the full Womanizers are like.

Personally I'm not sure 30 minutes is enough time to get to grips with it properly. We've got the Womanizer Classic, and Mrs Chimp took a few goes to get the placement and technique right as she'd never used a clitoral suction toy before (now she knows what she's doing she absolutely loves it). I'm not sure she'd have wanted to learn the ropes with such a finite amount of run-time. You can turn it on and off so it doesn't have to be one long 30 minute session, and if you do work it out quick the Womanizers have been known to produce orgasms in a matter of minutes - so I wouldn't say it's a complete 'avoid', but it certainly has its limitations.

I'm afraid I don't know how it compares strength-wise with a regular one though

And how do I get a free one? 🙂

I would say 30 minutes would be enough to just get the hang of the toy, it does take a few attempts and some positioning but once you get the right spot, nothing compares. I think the trial will be exactly the same as what you can expect from the actual product in terms of vibration and suction.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I would say 30 minutes would be enough to just get the hang of the toy, it does take a few attempts and some positioning but once you get the right spot, nothing compares. I think the trial will be exactly the same as what you can expect from the actual product in terms of vibration and suction.

The Classic doesn't vibrate (at least I don't think it does?). I read that the Starlet does. I thought it was odd that the little one had a feature that the big ones don't.

Ian Chimp wrote:

And how do I get a free one? 🙂

Was thinking the Same 🤔 would love to try one

Here's the link to the trial one. There must be some kind of coded offer flying around to get it free. With a £20 Unlimited voucher you can get it for £20 which isn't too unreasonable.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6636

I had an email offer for a free trial of the 30 mins 1. With no minimum spend. I'm yet to try it. I have got the Satisfya pro2 Always wanted a womanizer. 1 day 😊

Tazzy84red wrote:

I had an email offer for a free trial of the 30 mins 1. With no minimum spend.

In that case I'd definitely give it a go. 🙂

Tazzy84red wrote:

I had an email offer for a free trial of the 30 mins 1. With no minimum spend. I'm yet to try it. I have got the Satisfya pro2 Always wanted a womanizer. 1 day 😊

Awww I didn't get that mail 😪. Lucky you Tazzy. To be fair I have the starlet so I don't think I will be missing out too much. Hopefully a few people who haven't tried one get a chance to experience it.

ohhhh goodness I should have read the fine print more I doubt i would have paid the international shipping fee to only get 30 minutes use of out something and how is this environmental friendly to have a disposible toy?

Really glad I saw this before my package arrives so I can process the disapointment now.

ohhhh goodness I should have read the fine print more I doubt i would have paid the international shipping fee to only get 30 minutes use of out something and how is this environmental friendly to have a disposible toy?

Really glad I saw this before my package arrives so I can process the disapointment now.

Oh no. Is it too late to cancel your order?

That’s right I was wondering how the strength compares to the rechargeable, we haven’t tried it yet but I also got the free trial so was a no brainier to try, thanks for all the replies

Ah I didn't get a email either.. Thanks for letting us know x

Ian Chimp wrote:

Oh no. Is it too late to cancel your order?

I got some much needed lube as well, it will be fine. My bad for not reading the fine print LOL

I got the e-mail and jumped at the chance. I've bought a new glass dildo, which was down to £12.40 (a girl can never have too many glasses...). So I got free delivery and the womanizer for free, but I haven't had the time to play with it yet. I'm quite curious and if it's anything like the Satisfyer Pro 2, I reckon I might invest in one at some point. Not sure about the shape though, it feels quite weird to hold it, but I guess I'll know for sure just when having a go.