Womanizer Inside Out or Duo?

Hi there
Anyone use the Womanizer Inside Out or Duo?
Is there a difference?
The Duo is quite a bit more expensive.
We have the Womanizer Premium.
My wife likes it, but not crazy about it.
I’m curious about the Duo but not even sure she would be into it.
I’ve seen lots of the enlightened ladies on this forum talk about Womanizers but not personally seen comments about the Duo types.
Anyone here a fan?
Easy to use? Womanizer Premium is a little fiddly for my OH.
Keen to hear about preferences for models if anyone has an opinion?
Thanks people!
:pray::pray::pray::blush:

4 Likes

I was extremely lucky to get to test the InsideOut. I love it and if you want a read then my full review on it is here.

In terms of the difference between it and the Duo (which I haven’t tried), I think the Womanizer clitoral part is exactly the same, same power, same number of levels, no difference. The Duo however, has a slightly longer and significantly girthier arm. They both come with a 5 year warranty and I love my InsideOut and am not going to spend money replacing it as it does it’s job brilliantly but if buying from scratch, if the prices were equal, I would go for the Duo just for that extra girth though don’t need the arm any longer than it is on the InsideOut.

I think, like all rabbits, they are anatomy dependent and the two are similar in who they’ll fit well. For me they’re perfect for others the fit isn’t quite right.

3 Likes

Thanks @Peitho
That’s really helpful - and I enjoyed reading the review.
Sounds great, if you’re the right shape! By that I mean, it fitting anatomically well - as you noted.
I’d love for it to work for her.
Really appreciate your advice,
Cheers :pray: :star_struck: :+1:

1 Like

Hi ,

Guess what we literally just bought the inside out. And we road tested it the other night.

The other half loved it!

Worked very very well for multiple orgasm’s very quickly.

1 Like

Great! Thanks @Richy :pray:

1 Like

For me (because it is a great fit) the placement and seal is much easier to maintain than with a womanizer on it’s own, hence the hands free capability. However, if it’s the sensation as well as placement that your wife isn’t comfortable with she may struggle with either the InsideOut or Duo in the same way.

1 Like