My Reviews

by @Peitho , 6th April 2021
Womanizer X Lovehoney InsideOut Rechargeable G-spot and Clitoral Stimulator

Inside and Out this is the Crème de la Crème of Sex Toys

So first impressions, good functional packaging which I will be keeping to store it in, no storage bag but when the box is ideally moulded to hold it that is fine. The quality of the silicone is lovely with a beautiful silky, soft feel. You get a brief safety instructions leaflet and a more detailed user manual which includes extremely thorough advice on cleaning which can be an issue for suction toys.

The InsideOut has an excellent magnetic charger point on a USB cable with a very secure connection compared to some others I have used. When plugged in there is a flashing green light that appears in the suction opening which is a snazzy positioning for the light, once fully charged the light stays permanently on so you know you’re ready to go. A full charge from flat takes up to 120 mins but the toy came with a substantial charge already so no waiting time to get started.

The IsideOut comes with two clitoral head attachments, a standard size pre attached and a second larger head in a sealed bag. Having fully tested both I favour the smaller head but having the option is a definite bonus and they are very easy to change.

The buttons are a little fiddly to use until you get familiar with them as they are hard to see however they are cleverly designed with the positive buttons domed and the negative buttons recessed. A firm press of the positive suction button turns the toy on and holding this button again will turn it off.

There are 12 intensity levels of both suction and vibration, no patterns, which for me is a definite plus. With just a couple of exceptions I am not a fan of patterns, I generally go up through intensities with a vibrator and then just when I don’t want to, I hit a pattern and have to cycle all through again to get back where I want to be. None of that here! The vibrating G-spot arm works exactly the same as the clitoral suction and just gets more intense.

I imagine this can suffer from the same issue as rabbits in that one size does not fit all. I have some bunnies that are spot on for my anatomy and some that although ideal on paper just don’t hit all the right spots. For me personally though, the InsideOut could not be any more compatible. The G-spot arm is exactly in the key position, it has a great flexibility to it so the pressure and vibrations are perfectly focussed and the suction head is simultaneously planted perfectly. Less than a minute in and that clitoral head is not going anywhere as my vaginal muscles have clamped on so tight.

Squirting is not my normal. This changes that, it is soooo good.

I have a WeVibe Melt, also an exceptional device, but for me, this is better because you can let go and it stays locked and you have that full satisfied feeling for the most intense blended orgasms. Truly the crème de la crème of sex toys and guaranteed results every time.

The only negative with the InsideOut is the volume, positioned perfectly it is not too loud but if you lose that clitoral lock or turn it on not connected you’ll definitely hear it in neighbouring rooms.

Now, I did at first get sent a faulty InsideOut, I think some inner electrics had got a little cross wired in construction so it wouldn’t turn on and then leapt into life when connected to the charger and wouldn’t switch off again… it had to go and sleep on it’s own in the spare room until the battery died! Thankfully, Lovehoney’s customer care is the best you’ll find on the Internet. Free return postage was provided as they wanted to know what had gone wrong with the toy and learn from it and a replacement provided immediately. When this toy works as it’s meant to there is no other better.

Final summary, the price tag may not be small but it’s a lot less the Duo, which I can’t see being any better so unless you need stealth for masturbation, in which case you may struggle, absolutely buy this. You will not regret it and it’s worth every single penny!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Ideal anatomically for me, perfection on every pleasure point. Introduced me to squirting.

Cons: A little loud but the same applies to all suction toys without the Smart Silence.

Bottom Line: Perfection, buy it, do not hesitate!

4 Likes