Womanizer owners - a question

Mine arrived last week and I've been using (and absolutely LOVING!) it.

I don't find it loud in use, though I may be disturbing the neighbours ;-D

However, I have noticed that the jewel button rattles unless I keep my finger on the side of it? So, although it's quiet, when the button starts rattling, it gets quite a bit noisier.

Is this normal or is mine a bit dodgy? I don't want to send it back (I love it too much!), if this is a normal thing. I'd also like to leave a review, but don't want to mention this unless it's part of it IYKWIM.

Any comments greatly appreciated.

My jewel doesn't rattle. The toy case in general does contribute to the overal noise I think, but I kind of expect that because of how it operates. If it's annoying you having to keep your finger there, I'd get it changed

Thanks, Foxxy.

I was afraid you'd say that.

Mine definitely seems a little loose in that it vibrates along with the toy - I can actually see the jewel vibrate rapidly until I can hardly see it vibrate at all the higher the setting. If I hold my finger at the very edge of the jewel, the vibration settles and the rattling noise stops.

Obviously there's noise with it, though if I hold the jewel, it's a lot quieter than any of my other bullets/eggs.

I'm still ridiculously pleased with it, and don't really want to send it back as I hate being a moaning pain, but I have another faulty bullet that needs returning.

LH's usual excellent CS checked my review of the bullet and have offered an exchange without me asking - better service than any of those "up there" in the excellent CS leagues!

Hello! Mine does not rattle either- did you get it from LH, I would just pop it back to us for a new shiny one :-)

Hi Paige. Thanks for responding.

I don't want to return something that may be completely normal, so was thinking maybe I could video it in action (so to speak), and forward it to CS? They could have a look and confirm if it's fine (and I'm worried about nothing), or really does need exchanging.

I won't have time to try this (don't even know if it'd work!) until Friday, but if this would make life easier at LH HQ, I'm happy to do it.

Let me know.

I must just say that this is an amazing toy. Rattle or no rattle, it hits the mark in a most delightful way, in under a minute. I've never felt anything like it - am now quite addicted in the nicest possible way. I've broken all my records as I can keep using it for ages, without any horrible over-sensitivity or ouch factors! Every spare half hour I've had since it arrived has been spent having relaxing me-time.

Maybe I'm wearing the poor thing out!

VR wrote:

I don't want to return something that may be completely normal, so was thinking maybe I could video it in action (so to speak), and forward it to CS? They could have a look and confirm if it's fine (and I'm worried about nothing), or really does need exchanging.

I won't have time to try this (don't even know if it'd work!) until Friday, but if this would make life easier at LH HQ, I'm happy to do it.

Let me know.

I must just say that this is an amazing toy. Rattle or no rattle, it hits the mark in a most delightful way, in under a minute. I've never felt anything like it - am now quite addicted in the nicest possible way. I've broken all my records as I can keep using it for ages, without any horrible over-sensitivity or ouch factors! Every spare half hour I've had since it arrived has been spent having relaxing me-time.

"We're not happy unless you are", and from the above replies it doesn't sound like it should rattle so I would just get it on back to us to save you waiting any longer.

Please fill in our returns form and we'll gladly get a new one out to you :) 

Glad you like it other than the rattle though! They are amazing little beasts aren't they?! 

Oh yes! Beast indeed. If I shut my eyes, it's a real beauty, though.

I can see the new W500 is up for test - the buttons look far better placed on it than the W100. I'm always a bit afraid that I'm getting so wet that I'll leak into the power button and will end up killing it!

I've been banging my drum about the little beasts to all my friends and family (well, those under the age of 70!), but now I don't know whether I should tell them about the new version. There's nothing worse than introducing everyone to something then watch them upgrade to the newer model ![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)

VR wrote:

Let me know.

Hello! To be completely honest you will be a lot better just returning it to us. By the way you are describing it it does sound faulty and it would save you some extra time just popping it in the mail! If you want I can send you the info on how to return it to us. Or if you really did want to send a video- pop it to help@lovehoney.co.uk and we can see from there :)

it's a wonderful toy-I love it too! I really do want you to have a functioning one though (don't worry- im about of the CS team too)

Thanks again Paige.

I'll have a bit of time this weekend - I was going to have a close look at the video to see if it makes the same noise as mine. If it does, great! I honestly don't want to be a pain. I'd hate to return something and get it back saying it was all in my mind. I'm known for my overactive imagination (which is great for somethings, not for others!).

Plus, I'm addicted (can't sleep without it!) and don't want to be without it for even a few days. It's my new crush ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

While I'm here, though, can you tell me if the covers are the same for the W100 and the W500 please?

TIA