Womanizer Premium is LOUDER than Pro40?

I have the Pro40 and just received the Premium which I’ve used 3x so far. The Premium is a lot louder than the Pro40 though, upon skin contact. Did anyone else have the same experience or is my unit faulty?

The head is also frustratingly small?

There should be a second head in the box you can try (it comes with small and medium). The extra noise may be because the fit is different? Without a good seal they can be pretty noisy. A little lube around the rim of the head can help.

1 Like

The fit? As in the fit of the head on the actual toy itself? I didn’t remove anything though. Just used it as it is after charging for 2 hours. Or did you mean the fit over the clit?

Do you know if the Womanizer replacement heads are interchangeable across the different models?

I think @Dirty-Wife has mentioned she has both these so may be able to help? Apologies if not.

2 Likes

@duchessofnowhere Mine is noisy if the head is not sealed well around my clit. It comes with the small head attached to the unit, and a medium head in a little packet with the accessories. If you’re having trouble with the small head sealing around your clit when using it, try swapping it out with the medium head. You can just pull the head off and push the other on, the same way you take it off for cleaning it. That’s what I did and it worked for me. When the seal is good, it’s not too noisy on the lower settings, but it is a bit louder on higher settings. I have the premium, but not the pro40, so I can’t compare.

I don’t think the heads are interchangeable across the different models. LH has different replacement heads for sale for different models.

1 Like

The fit of the head to your clitoris. If the dimensions are different than you’re used to, you may need to readjust your usual position and technique. But as @PKH said, there should be a second, larger head in the box you can try to see if that’s a better fit.

1 Like

@duchessofnowhere I have both and don’t find the Premium overly loud. I find I get on better with the large heads. They’re not totally interchangeable but I got these for the premium and they made the difference for me!

I bought the large heads for both toys.

2 Likes

@PKH @Ian_Chimp thanks! I’ve changed the head but I do think the large one which I’d have to buy separately is probably the way to go. That said, it’s really still too loud for me. Wasn’t expecting this

1 Like

This helps! Thanks! I wish they had it in the regular Premium colors though

Me too! Have a black premium with a pink head, but hey; I’m not looking at it when it’s doing it’s job :wink::rofl: