Womanizer Premium or Duo?

Its my birthday coming up soon and I want to give myself a lovely treat!

I’m tore between the Womanizer Premium and the Duo.

I quite like the idea of insertion from the Duo but I’ve never had a G-spot toy, just life-like dildos. I don’t tend to get on well with hard vibes like rabbits as I find the angles a little painful.

The Womanizer Premium would give a bit more flexibility to use with my existing toys but I’m still drawn to an all in one toy!

Help!

1 Like

Ooh I’d be interested in people’s comments on this too. My OH has a starlet and loves it…and regularly uses it with her other toys (sometimes even me!). But I’ve been intrigued with the duo and the concept of easily achieving blended orgasms for my OH. So I’d be interested in what others have to say! They said, I’m sure if you went for the Premium you wouldn’t be disappointed if you’ve not ventured into clit sucking toys before!

We prefer the flexibility of not having the internal part as we can mix up the uses and use it alongside penetration with the partner.

1 Like

If you have never used a Womanizer (or similar air pulse) toy before, I would say go with the Premium. The sensation is really different from that of a vibrator so it can take some getting used to and I would say it is better to do that without having any extra stimulation.

Otherwise, it is what you think is going to work for you best. Yes the Duo may have the same problems you experience with rabbits (although it may work for you as it depends on shape and anatomy) but if you are really drawn to it, what are you going to regret more?

2 Likes

Excellent question! I think with the Duo its the fear of missing out!

But I think you’re right, i’m new to this type of toy so maybe going full duo is a bit much!

I recommend starting off with the womaniser premium- I absolutely love mine and can’t believe I didn’t cave in sooner!!

However it took a little while to get used to and I know others didn’t get on with it at all so maybe see how you like it first.

I also don’t like rabbits or anything too ‘hard’ for insertion but now I’ve fallen in love with the womaniser premium I think I may have to move on to the duo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The We-Vibe Melt is a fantastic alternative.

I’ve used a few Womanizers and prefer the Melt.

1 Like

Let me see if I can fix that link for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Melt has caught our attention too. The Womaniser Premium works great for us, but it can be tricky sometimes to keep in the right position.
We also wouldn’t rule out the Womaniser X Lovehoney Pro 40 personally. Especially after reading reviews of the XL Replacement Heads. This combo sounds like our kinda thing!

1 Like

Being able to combine penetration with your own choice of toy or body part wins hands down for us. :heart:

I’ve heard great things about the melt too. Unfortunately after I bought my well- loved womaniser but it’s definitely going on my list!