Womanizer premium or Pro40

Looking to bring something new into the bedroom with dear wife. Wondering what toy Is better in your opinion. The womanizer premium. Or the Pro40? Also would like to know why you think what you do

The Premium has 12 intensities, a 240 minute runtime, and comes with some swish extra features like Smart Silence and Autopilot (it also comes with 2 nozzle sizes in the box).

The Pro40 has 6 intensities, a 180 minute runtime (I think. LH have 240 min in their description, but I’m just waiting to hear back if it’s a typo or not). And it comes with one nozzle size, but I believe you can buy a second size.

There’s also the Melt, which is actually We-Vibe but made with the Womanizer tech. This has 12 intensities like the Premium, but is app-controlled. :+1:

Personally, depending on budget, I’d go with one with lots of intensities, and a bigger runtime. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

So would you or your partner choose the melt or the premium. I know the premium is a bit more pricey, but could be worth it if it’s better

We’ve got the Premium (here’s My Review) and it’s very good. The Smart Silence is fantastic, and we do use the Autopilot on occasion, but less so recently.

I’ve heard good things about the Melt, but we haven’t got it ourselves. We do have about 3 or 4 other app toys, and they’re fun, but as we live in each others pockets (especially recently) I don’t think we have as much use for them as some other couples. The Melt didnt exist when we got the Premium, but if it had been an option I would certainly have considered it (I’m also a big fan of the We-Vibe app, but have only used it with traditional vibrating toys, so not sure what the options are like for a suction one?).

Here’s a recent post extolling the Melt’s virtues: :slightly_smiling_face:

If you can squirrel out a %off offer code that’ll shrink down any price gaps, and may sway you one way or another. And don’t forget that if you’re Unlimited you get a 25% off £40+ voucher you can use as often as you like. :+1:

And the Happiness Promise is a nice safety net if you’re on the fence. :slightly_smiling_face: (the specific Happiness Promise section is lower down the page)

1 Like

Hi MG, all we can tell you is that we bought the premium having had an original womaniser.

It was a huge improvement and we haven’t had the need to think about any other type since. It just performs faultlessly either for quick 3 minute orgasms (really) or for longer drawn out sessions or edging.

1 Like

I have the pro 40 by oh my I’m going to get the premium!

Just buy both! :smile::heart:

1 Like

I’m buying the extra wide heads too! Ha

If you want your partner involved a bit more AND want a fabulous suction toy you could take a look at the We-Vibe Melt.

I’ve had a few Womanizers but the jump from (usually) level 3 to 4 is just too much for me. The Melt has no jump so I don’t get that sudden (and quite unpleasant for me) jolt.

My OH loves that he gets to control the settings via the app, too.

2 Likes

Just ordered the we vibe melt. We shall see what kind of fun we can give the wife when it arrives

I just ordered it tonight. Hoping that it was the right choice. I liked how you mentioned that the womanizer May have been to big of a jump from one setting to the next. Plus. Who doesn’t like joining in on the fun with the app on the melt. :smile:

The Womanizer has been an amazing addition to the sex toy market. I had the first out and was blown (or should that be sucked?!) away by the sensations.

It’s come on a long way since that first ugly, rattling, “splashproof” wonder, though. I don’t think the motor has changed as the few models I’ve had have all had that definite jump from level 3 to 4 that my clit thinks is missing a level in between and screams at me “too much” for the first few seconds I step it up.

I’d love to know if the Premium has this jump as well. Anyone else here has one that they can feel that jump? I’d love to think that it’s not just me.

I really hope you love the Melt as much as I do and that you both have the fun we have with it. My partner is a long-distance driver so it’s great to have some fun when we’re not actually physically together and also the fun we have when he’s home. Try judging the edging point as close as possible without tipping over but warn her you’re doing it. The first time my partner did that I was a bit miffed at being sooo close then having it pulled away without knowing it was intentional. I was NOT amused!

1 Like