Womanizer premium problems

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has had similar problems with a womanizer premium device. Unit appears to charge as normal but then power doesn’t increase as it used to. We’ve tried everything to diagnose problem to no avail. Sadly womanizer are apparently not taking returns during this time. Hoping it is something simple we can resolve ourselves. Thanks in advance for any experience or advise on topic. Regards. Rubik.

Hello and welcome. 🙂

The only thing I can think of is if you have the Autopilot function on?

Lovehoney have a one year warranty on all toys, so if you got it from here less than a year ago they should replace it for you. 👍

There is also the Smart Silence function that means until the toy makes contact with your skin in won't start up. Although my money would be on the Autopilot function @Ian Chimp suggested!

Hi, Thanks for your replies. We were hoping it was something simple like this. Autopilot is off as is the smart silence. Waiting to hear back direct from the manufacturers in case this is an easy diagnosis to fix without return. It’s less than 5 months old and regularly charged :) so can’t really be battery problems. It shows full charge. If anyone else knows where the problem may lay appreciated, I’ll update here if we find out anything groundbreaking. Thanks again.

My hail mary with any toy is to let it run flat and charge it to full. It's the equivalent of the old 'turn it off and turn it back on again'. 🙂 The Premium has a pretty big battery though (240 minutes?) so that could take some time.

So, just to be clear, you can turn it on, but the 'increase intensity' button isn't turning the power up?

Ian Chimp wrote:

My hail mary with any toy is to let it run flat and charge it to full. It's the equivalent of the old 'turn it off and turn it back on again'. 🙂 The Premium has a pretty big battery though (240 minutes?) so that could take some time.

So, just to be clear, you can turn it on, but the 'increase intensity' button isn't turning the power up?

I second this method. It's a useful tip for all toys. But let it run totally flat (though not for long). A good charge after a flat has breathed new life into most of my toys.

Hi, Thanks again for your replies. Sadly running the device completely flat and the recharge has not changed its status. Following advise from Womaniser pressing the + and - buttons for 15 seconds to reset factory settings also had no effect. When it turns on it has the 3 LEDs as expected. As you turn up the power it seems to hit a plateau, unfortunately not enough to do the trick. I think it will need to be returned to manufacturer unless anyone else has a secret trick? Happy Easter all.

The reset tip is a good one. 👍 Though it's a shame it didn't work for you.

So it turns on, full bars for battery, and it turns up, but not high enough. The Premium has 12 intensity levels, so how many increases are you getting on yours?

At the risk of being overly obvious, may it be because you've swopped the heads on it? It comes with two, and the deeper one will feel less intense as it adds a bit of extra distance from the mechanism.

Hi, Thanks again for all your advice, thought I’d round up the conversation here by the eventual outcome. The 12 intensity levels were there but it had lost its pulse effect. This is what does apparently does the business. Changing the hood made no difference. After explaining this exact problem and sending evidence to manufacturer they have agreed to send another device without returning the old one. At one time they said they were not accepting returns which I thought was a bit naughty considering they are doing rather well as a company at the moment. Not looking after current customers when you are clearly looking after many new doesn’t bode we with me. There was a moment of extreme panic where the unit was apparently now on route to my billing address rather than the delivery address without my consent. Slight lack of discretion I feel, I’m sure you can imagine how this might have gone wrong! Fortunately this was resolved in time. So we have a result. It’s absence I’m sure will have made the anticipation of its imminent arrival again even more exciting. In sum Well done team Womanizer and what a great product. To readers of the forum keep this diagnosis in mind if you ever unfortunately experience the same.