Womanizer Premium vs Original

Hey all, Mrs Broom is a fan of her womanizer toy. For those familiar with the history of womanizer toys, we have one of the original toys with the gem for a bottom and animal print - the W100. It’s a good toy but Mrs B is a bit of a power queen and W100 alway needed just one more level of intensity. The question we have is - can anyone advise on whether the new Womanizers like the premium are any more intense please?

I'm afraid we never owned a W100, but I've had a quick look at the online User Manual and it says it only has 5 intensities. We have both the Classic (8 intensities) and the Premium (12 intensities). The extra 4 increments on the Premium aren't all at the top end, but they do add a couple up there - so I think I'd say the Premium would be more powerful than the W100. I did a review comparing the Classic to the Premium that you may find useful?

Premium vs Classic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40149&reviewid=254546#customer_reviews

Classic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40148&reviewid=233886#customer_reviews

Hope this helps. 🙂

I've just spotted your review (which led me to the old product page) and it seems that the W100 had 6 intensities rather than 5, but I think the Premium would still be stronger. Hopefully someone that's used both can come along and tell you for sure. 🙂

I have both but I’ve never tested them directly against each other. I remember when the Starlet first came out trying them both and thinking the Starlet had more power so the Premium should definitely have more power than the W100. I’ve put the W100 on to charge to find out though!

Thank Ian. There seems to be relatively few comparisons online looking at the W100 and how it may have evolved or changed to newer models.

Thanks Kelly_Michelle. We will standby for the results!

Ok, I think I need to revise my previous statement. I’m not sure there is a whole lot in it. Admittedly my Premium wasn’t on full battery (2/3 full) but they are very very similar at top speed. The Premium starts much lower and so the progression through is gentler (which threw me a lot to start with as I was used to the Starlet and having massive jumps between the settings)

The Premium has a slightly less “jack hammer” type feel to it but with the same sort of intensity. (It’s really hard to describe the difference). The nozzles for the Premium (there are 2 options included) are also smaller and target the clitoris a little more but I’m not convinced it is the equivalent of another intensity level.

Really helpful info -thank you! Looks like we should stick with the old faithful W100!

Well, that's a surprise. The top setting on the Premium is pretty intense (I'm not sure Mrs Chimp ever gets that high), so if the W100 was already that strong I can see why they didn't choose to crank it up even further. Unfortunate for you and your wife though. I think our Lelo Sona is a bit more aggressive, but Lovehoney don't stock them at the moment (fingers-crossed for 2020 🤞). From conversations in other threads people do seem to have a favoured brand of suction toy. We've got the two Womanizers, a Lelo Sona Cruise, and a Satisfyer Pro3, and while Mrs Chimp enjoys them all the Sona is her favourite. 🙂 Though other forum members have said that they don't get on with it at all, and much prefer the Womanizer tech. Perhaps something to think about when yours runs out of steam.

But for now I wish your W100 a long and fruitful life. 🙂👍

Thanks Ian, Does anyone know what difference the battery charge makes to the power? If it’s 50% battery does that mean 50% power? Reduced power?

broom wrote:

Thanks Ian, Does anyone know what difference the battery charge makes to the power? If it’s 50% battery does that mean 50% power? Reduced power?

I think it can depend on the battery. Most rechargeables now are Li-ion or lithium-polymer (with the occasional NiMH) and generally deliver a reliable charge from fully charged to almost empty. I have noticed a slight dip towards the end, but nothing as drastic as 50% less power. Saying that, I can tell when my electric toothbrush has 'peaked' and I recharge it then even though it's still ofically got a good few days left.

Battery age can also be a factor as they will degrade over time (holding less charge, not being able to hold the charge for as long, and maybe even not providing as much power as they used to), though you can prolong the life of them with proper care. There's a a few tips and tricks in this thread: (there's no official Lovehoney guide so we've cobbled our own together. 🙂👍)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1752968-first-saturday-of-the-month/page-9/

I think it can depend on the battery. Most rechargeables now are Li-ion or lithium-polymer (with the occasional NiMH) and generally deliver a reliable charge from fully charged to almost empty. I have noticed a slight dip towards the end, but nothing as drastic as 50% less power. Saying that, I can tell when my electric toothbrush has 'peaked' and I recharge it then even though it's still ofically got a good few days left.

Battery age can also be a factor as they will degrade over time (holding less charge, not being able to hold the charge for as long, and maybe even not providing as much power as they used to), though you can prolong the life of them with proper care. There's a a few tips and tricks in this thread: (there's no official Lovehoney guide so we've cobbled our own together. 🙂👍)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1752968-first-saturday-of-the-month/page-9/

A bit like husbands, then? (joking...)

Lol... though having just had a milestone birthday perhaps I should start to worry!

broom wrote:

Lol... though having just had a milestone birthday perhaps I should start to worry!

I have a milestone birthday this year - I'm planning on growing older disgracefully :-)

It’s perhaps the only way...

Well I was wrong. A few months ago we took the leap and bought the premium.

Best. Investment. Ever. :+1:t3::raised_hands:t2:

I don’t know if our previous model was wearing out or simply not as powerful but the premium is a toe curly, moaning, edging machine! Also far easier to clean and possibilities for hot tub / shower fun!

1 Like

Not sure about being shaved completely as I don’t own a womanizer however I do find having less hair intensifies my orgasam hope this helps

They go on your clitoris, so I suppose it depends on how hairy it is? :slightly_smiling_face:

…and who is positioning it. I need to see what I’m doing if I’m using it on mrs broom. Less hair definitely helps with that. Otherwise I don’t think it’s necessary.