Womanizer pro40 vs wand

As title says I’m needing recommendations. Was thinking of getting a new toy and can’t decide between the 2. Was thinking womanizer but higher price puts me off but don’t mind paying if its truly amazing.

1 Like

@Newlymarried good morning :blush:

I can see that you’ve posted the same topic a couple of places but it only needs to be in one place to get answers so I’ve requested the other one be closed/moved to here :blush:

As everyone is different there isn’t necessarily a one thing is better than another. Wands vary so much, I have some I love and some I’m not keen on and I’ve just ordered the Womanizer.

I think it very much depends on the kind of sensation you’re after.

Product comparison this might help you out, as well as reading the reviews of the products you’re considering- good luck and enjoy whatever you do decide :blush:

I’m sure other forum members will be able to share their experiences too

2 Likes

Mrs Chimp loves her suction toys. :slightly_smiling_face: They were a genuine revelation, and are a completey different sensation to regular vibrators. However, every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. Some people have tried the Womanizers and found them a bit ‘meh’, and some can even find them so intense that it’s actually more painful than enjoyable.

They are expensive, but Lovehoney do offer the Sex Toy Happiness Promise (the Promise bit is below the regular return blurb), which basically says that you currently have 60 days to try a toy out, and if it’s not the one for you then you could send it back for a refund. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

The suction toys can require a bit of practice to perfect the technique, as placement is key, but some people luck out first time and find the perfect spot straight away. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wands are more broad stimulation as their heads are much wider and so cover more area. The mains-powered ones are very powerful. :slightly_smiling_face: Mrs Chimp prefers the medium rechargeable ones as they’re more manageable size-wise (and are a lot quieter :slightly_smiling_face:). Her favourites are the Mantric, the Desire, and the TC Squishy Wand. :+1:

3 Likes

We really like a wand as they are very versatile in their use. And with their attachments can be extended to become male toys too

2 Likes

Hello @Newlymarried!

I don’t specifically have the Womanizer Pro40 but have a similar one, and I own a few wands!

I would say they are completely different toys and give different sensations, and I absolutely love both of them. So, it would come down to your personal preferences and also depends what toys you already own.

I would say wands are more versatile, as they can be used during solo or partnered sex, and can also be used on anyone to stimulate different areas. Did you have a specific one in mind? As @brufton said, you can also get attachments for most of them, which furthers their use! I have the Lovehoney Deluxe Mains Powered Wand and adore it :heart_eyes:

The Womanizer (or similar clitoral suction toys) is however a sensation that I feel everyone with a clitoris needs to experience!!! It truly is glorious :heart_eyes: As @Ian_Chimp said, some people find it too intense and every body is different! You could try the ROMP by Womanizer which is quite a bit cheaper, to see if you like the sensations. I don’t personally have it, but it does get good reviews! My Clitoral suction toy is the one I probably reach for most often, and I’m going to invest in a Womanizer next.

Hope some of that has been helpful, happy shopping :blush:

2 Likes