Womanizer starlet - heads too small?

I’ve been coveting a clitoral suction toy for ages, so when the womanizer starlet was on offer I bought it straight away.

I was expecting great things, but honestly I’m underwhelmed.

Im not sure whether it just doesn’t suit me, or whether it’s more to do with the ‘fit’ of the head over my clitoris. Is the whole clitoris supposed to fit inside the head? Mine doesn’t - not unless I pull the hood right back, and then the sensations it gives me are almost unpleasant.

I think I do have a large clitoris - does this mean clitoral suction toys are just not going to work for me?

if anyone can offer me any advice I’d be grateful. I really wanted to enjoy this toy!

I have the 50 Shades clitoral stimulator. Got it as a free gift thankfully... because it’s awful and does nothing for me. So you’re not alone.

You can get larger nozzles for them. I think they're more suited for sensitive clits rather than bigger ones, but it seems that you may have a sensitive one judging from the sensations you're getting. The larger heads on our Premium are much deeper so the stimulation is more diffuse as it's further away from the source.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40328

Hope this helps. 🙂

Lady nymphOOO wrote:

I have the 50 Shades clitoral stimulator. Got it as a free gift thankfully... because it’s awful and does nothing for me. So you’re not alone.

Quite a few of the forum members said the Fifty Shades one was a poor example of a suction toy. Some of them managed to swop it out using the Happiness Promise and got a Starlet instead and were much more pleased with that. Every body is different so everyone can't like everything equally, and suction toys really may not be for you, but don't count them out just yet if the Fifty Shades one is the only one you've tried. 🙂

Ahhh yes, I was looking at the heads - but I didn’t know which size it came with originally so I couldn’t figure out what to do. I didn’t want to buy medium heads if it already came with a medium head -if you see what I mean?

So, does the starlet come with small heads? If it does it might be worth purchasing the medium.

kind of annoying it doesn’t come with 2 heads in both sizes - especially for the price

17thCenturyVenus wrote:

Ahhh yes, I was looking at the heads - but I didn’t know which size it came with originally so I couldn’t figure out what to do. I didn’t want to buy medium heads if it already came with a medium head -if you see what I mean?

So, does the starlet come with small heads? If it does it might be worth purchasing the medium.

kind of annoying it doesn’t come with 2 heads in both sizes - especially for the price

The Classic and Premium models come with both head sizes, but not the Starlet. According to the specs the Starlet comes with the 0.5 inch small head. 👍

I'll pop the link to the Happiness Promise here too just in case you decide you'd rather swop it out. Customer Care are brilliant so I'd have a chat with them either way as they may be able to give you more info on the replacement heads. 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/