Womanizer Starlet vs Pro40

I’m considering buying either the womanizer starlet or pro40 for my 19th birthday, obviously the starlet is cheaper, but can anyone vouch for the pro40 being worth the extra money?

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t have either but I’m going to pop a link to @Ian_Chimp 's comparison table here

And hope he or others who know them can help you :+1:

2 Likes

I think the stimulation is the same across the Womanizer range, but the more expensive models come with extra features. The Starlets have a 30 minute battery, whereas the Pro40 has 4 hours, and the Pro40 has a couple of extra intensities.

Here’s a handy cheatsheet for comparison. :+1:

1 Like

:rofl: Sorry, double posting, use @Ian_Chimp 's link - it’s the more up to date!

2 Likes

I actually own the Starlet and the Pro40. While the sensations they deliver are very similar, I would choose my Pro40 ove the Starlet every time. That and as @Ian_Chimp has mentioned, the battery life is substantially better in the Pro40.

The option for being able to use the larger XL Heads on the Pro40 for me is essential. I can still orgasm with the starlet - and with the standard heads fitted to the Pro40 - but I find it a lot more difficult to do and a lot more fiddly.

The appearance, build quality and the complete aura of the Pro40 is so much better too. The X Pro40 wins hands down for me out of the two!

3 Likes

You can get extra heads for both the Starlet and Starlet 2 as well. :+1: They’ve changed the size names to ‘small’ and ‘medium’ rather than have ‘XL’ but I think the dimensions are similar.

Starlet: Small/Medium

Starlet 2: Small/Medium

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp this is brilliant, I never knew this! Thankyou :pray:t2:

1 Like

Actually, you may be in a great position to compare as you have a couple of Womanizers. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

The Premium comes with both sizes in the box, and they’re the same ones that fit the Starlet 2. Do you reckon they’re a similar canal size to the Pro40’s regular and XL?

And the original Starlet has the sizes on the product page of small 0.6", and medium 0.9".

Do you think you could gauge a pattern from the ones you own?

(I only have the Classic and the Premium)

1 Like

I’ll do some in depth measurements and I can upload some photos to The Toy Box with pictures of them all too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks at buying Oh one of these so this has helped massively

2 Likes

How does the ROMP compare? Seems a lot cheaper.

1 Like

I bought a starlet for my OH and she loves it - so i’m sure it’ll be great whatever you choose - but as said the battery life isnt great - and we keep forgetting to recharge it - so when my OH picks it up to use we sometimes have to reach for another toy while is charges…

Also - you might want to look at the ROMP - it popped up on my homepage today - still by womanizer, but obviously a budget version - with batteries. If you just want to dip your toe per se then maybe either the starlet or ROMP…however i’m 100% planning on upgrading my OH for christmas (im watching out for a good discount to come into the offers).

Oh…and just spotted the Lily Allen version on the homepage too…https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=45357

1 Like

Thats a great comparison…theres a new one to add to it… https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=45357

3 Likes

I have added it in. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I haven’t tried the Romp so I can’t give a direct comparison, but the reviews seem good. :+1: It’s battery powered, so that may account for the price difference. I’ve also just spotted that they’ve added ‘Womanizer’ to the title, which gives it a bit more clout in my book. :slightly_smiling_face:

I should probably add that to the table too. :+1:

3 Likes