Womanizer tips please!!!

Hey all, OH has her gorgeous Womanizer Premium and, although it definitely works for her, she often struggles to hit the spot and keep the thing in the right place. Have any of you lovely people got any good tips or advice as to how she can get it right? Once it’s right, she cums hard but sometimes it’s so frustrating when she can’t.

Has she tried gently pulling back her clitoral hood a little to expose the area and give the toy better access to her clitoris?

I've had this also, I seemed to have "fixed" it by using a little less lube and going hands free once it's in place. Sounds counter productive but once I stopped using my hand to keep it place and just closed my thighs a little it created a little suction almost, also changed the sensation a little and tbh it's never there long! Is she positioning it "cold" so to speak? I've found it easier to get in the right place once aroused as my clit is already swollen and easier to get in exactly the right place first time.

Hi! I'm (excitedly) expecting my brand new womanizer premium to arrive next week, but I own several other womanizer models and I think the pro40 es quite similar to this one.

I'll go for a combination of the three things: less lube (just a bit in the clitoral area, use the lube that rests in your hand to lube up the rim, pull back the clitoral hood or open the labia majora (depends on the anatomy, could be useful to get a mirror at first) and then the "pull your tights together and go hands free" thing .. I love to do this.

But if the last bit doesn't suit her, try holding the toy close to the head instead of the handle with as much fingers as you can, just flat, like pressing instead of holding. In this case you'll need one free finger tu press the controls. With the pro40 I use my thumb, I suspect this one will need me to use my forefinger.

Foxiiuk wrote:

I've had this also, I seemed to have "fixed" it by using a little less lube and going hands free once it's in place. Sounds counter productive but once I stopped using my hand to keep it place and just closed my thighs a little it created a little suction almost, also changed the sensation a little and tbh it's never there long! Is she positioning it "cold" so to speak? I've found it easier to get in the right place once aroused as my clit is already swollen and easier to get in exactly the right place first time.

That's great advice and exactly how I use mine!

The toys are excellent and definitely worth the price tag but as this is a new experience I think everyone has struggled a bit to get to grips with it, once you have the perfect position it does work wonders and fast! My tips would be

use lube or spittal but not enough to make things slippy, you need a bit of resistance.

Angle is everything, we found if you gently pull back the clitoral hood and place the toy from the bottom of the clit, it seems to stay in place better.

Make sure your already quite turned on and excited, the more engorged your clitoris is the more chance of it staying in place. Stress levels can dampen this a bit so try and stay as relaxed as possible.

If you have a partner try it with them and go for a solo session with no one around. Sometimes when we have a partner in front of us it can be a little daunting and more stressful. Without anyone around you can move about with no worries or care of how you look and what’s right/wrong.

Finally, experiment with the toy! This is the fun aspect of sex toys. Everyone is different and what works or one person won’t work for another. For instance, your partner may find it easier to have a warm bath to relax everything down below and then try the toy out, someone else may find straddling the toy or using it while in doggystyle works best. Just have fun and also listen to some of the great advice above 🤙🏻

Some very useful tips here, thanks everyone. Seems like a little more homework will be needed, practice makes perfect eh?

Definitely think this toy is worth the effort.