Womanizer W500 or 2Go

Hi everyone I just wondered if anyone out there could help me? I've been actively looking into getting a womanizer toy and having read lots of reviews in regards to both the toys on offer on LH I was wondering if anyone could help me on deciding which to splash out on?

Is the W500 worth the extra money or is there not much difference.

Thank you everyone x

I liked the W500 but that horrible gemstone button is so awkward to press it puts me off wanting to use it. The sensations feel more refined on the 2 Go and the nozzle shapes are better I think. I would opt for the 2 Go x

Thank you NatandTom. Did you review these on LH?

I have the Pro40 by Womanizer and it's fab! Bit cheaper too! ☺️

Thanks sexybabe. I looked at that but wasn't on LH, and with 30% discount I have it makes the 2go roughly the same price I think.

My wife has the Pro 40 and she swears that it is the best toy that she has ever had.

LH have discontinued this now, I think I got one of the very last one of them.

Aww that's a shame, it's a very good suction toy. If you have 30% off then go for the 2Go! I always fancied that one. But I have lots of suction toys and couldn't justify buying another! Hope you like it 😁

I hate the Womanizer 500 sadly! Haven't tried the 2GO, I would reccomend the Satisfyer Pro2 or Penguin instead

Thanks all. X

I went for the 2go in the end, should of arrived yesterday but didn't, bloody post office. I'll see how it goes and go from there.

My OH mentioned we could return it we didn't like it but that would seem wrong if it's not faulty.

Received this today thankfully so we will let anyone interested know our thoughts when we've tried it. X

Enjoy! I've always liked the look of the 2Go. But I have 4 Satisfyers and 1 Womanizer and couldn't justify the need to have another! It looks super cute though. Look forward to hearing how you got on with it!

We received this the other Day and put it straight to good use and OH MY WORD!
We will do a full review on it soon after a few more goes but worth every penny so far x

I’m glad she liked it!