Womanizer - What do you think?

VR wrote:

Ahhh. Suction vibes. My favourites.

I bought the first Womanizer that Lovehoney sold and it started a love affair (addiction!) that hasn't diminished over the years.

Then, when Lovehoney started selling the Clitorizer I had to have it. It was so classy compared to my tacky, jewelled, leopard-print Womanizer. All silicone and waterproof! Sadly died a few days out of warranty (I have form for all types of products dying days out of warranty) and not replaced as they were no longer sold. I had a LOT of use out of it, though.

Next came a Satisfyer - a gift from a friend - which I still have.

Then Lelo's Sona and the shock that it sucks (in the bad way) for me. It's the only suction toy that has failed to bring me the famed Sexual Happiness. I kept it as many toys I've tried have initially seemed to be a dud for me but when I've gone back to them, they've worked. Unfortunately, Sona has never managed to satisfy me the way any of the others have.

Oh! I lie! I tried the Desire suction toy but that was also a dud for me. However, I think it wasn't working properly but after my experience with the Sona I thought that I'd better change it for something I knew I'd love so swapped it for a cute little Womanizer Starlet.

I've wanted one of the new silicone Womanizers for a very long time and had a Premium in my basket when I caught sight of the new We-Vibe Melt. The most beautiful suction toy I've ever clapped eyes on. It fell into my basket and the Premium sadly got bumped out.

I have to say that the Melt has been the best suction toy I've tried (so far!). Apart from how it looks and that it's waterproof the way it works for me just rings my bell. The suction levels go up consistently, unlike all the other suctions I've tried that tend to have a shocking (to my clit at least) jump between level 3 and 4. This consistency is perfect when used with the app. I can happily give control to my partner and know he won't shock my clit accidentally!

I've also managed to orgasm with the Melt turned around as the purring motor makes a lovely deep vibe - not tremendously strong, but the vibes penetrate quite deeply. Perfect if my clit is telling me it's had enough but my brain is telling me it hasn't as I can keep the mood going until my clit is ready to go again.

I don't generally find suction vibes will over-sensitise me, but I have sometimes been a little too enthusiastic which has put an end to a session. The Melt makes me feel like the Duracell bunny!

Although I've had poor results with certain suction toys, using my first Womanizer was a revelation. I'd never orgasmed like that before and have always recommended them to female friends that have a problem getting to orgasm. I have a degenerative nerve condition and belong to a group of women with the same condition. Quite a few of them that have had problems with "traditional" vibrators like bullets, rabbits or wands have had success with Womanizers.

Huge thumbs up from me and a big thank you to Lovehoney for stocking them as without the fantastic exchange promise I'd never have had the confidence to spend that amount of money on one in the first place.

Apologies - it wasn't the Desire, it was the Fifty Shades that failed.