Womanizer - What do you think?

Hey Y'all

Happy Tuesday

I wanna hear what you think about the Womanizer Pro40 (or any other Womanizer products you may have tried)!

We are especially interested in hearing from people who struggled to achive that big O before discovering Clitoral Suction toys!

Pop your thoughts down below!

I've always been intrigued so interested in seeing these responses!

1 Like

Also interested, its been a toy we've been discussing, she is very intrigued!

This is something I keep looking at but really trying to justify the price to myself, would love to try one so would be great to see what others think!

Hi and what a great range , we got the wand a while back and thought this will never be matched . This was until we got our hands on the womanizer travel version. The suction feel from this clitoral toy is something I’ve never felt before and is out nearly every time we are together and every time when I’m alone. I will definitely upgrade when the time arises. Good luck with your future womanizer toy and I’m 💯 % sure you will not be disappointed, you will only be mad you had not got one sooner. This in my opinion is the best toy/range out there. Enjoy x

Shamed to admit we've the orginal W500 is it still unused and untried in the box, We also have Satisfyer Pro, tried once with not much success,

We'll have to up our game and get some better research and testing done ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We were very intrigued by the womaniser range & decided to order the satisfyer Pro 2 a little while back after reading reviews as the “best sex toy” “biggest orgasm I’ve ever had” to be a little disappointed to be honest. Don’t get me wrong is was nice to mix it up & use something new instead of a magic wand, but I’m sorry it was a good orgasm & a very average sex toy for us, give us a magic wand any day of the week over a womanizer or similar toys.

I have the Womanzer Rechargeable Smart Silence vibrator and the Womanizer Starlet. Both are great although the smart silence one has the edge because it's so quite , the starlet being fairly loud for a small toy!

i especially like the way you can set the smart silence one on auto pilot so you get a nice slow build to orgasm, letting the toy lead the way with all those different depths of speed and pattern while you just lay back and enjoy it.

Both do an excellent job of giving me those vibraty/sucking sensations. They're a pretty unique style of toy as regards sensations and they're not cheap but they're definitely worth it

I haven’t tried a womaniser yet although I do keep getting tempted to get one , I do however have the desire clitoral suction toy which is absolutely amazing , the first time I used it I didn’t realise what I’d been missing from oragasms! Defo my favourite kind of toy it’s just a pain trying to get it in the right spot but you know as soon as you do because of the feel

Well I feel we are really qualified to answer this as we have 3 of the Womanizer toys in our collection.

First we tried the Womanizer Starlet which is a great little travel toy. It's suction & vibration is fantastic. It's silicone rim that is the part that touches your clitoral area is great on this model as is very soft and feels great against your body. The only downside is because it's small it has a small battery and the charge doesnt last for many uses.

We liked the first so much we thought we would get a bigger one to elimate the small battery issue. So we tried the Liberty. We didn't like this one as much, the battery is better but the silicone tip is harder and didnt feel as good. It didnt seem to transfer the vibration as well but that's just our opinion.

Then we tried the Pro40 model which is great. It has the soft silicone tip like the Starlet and has a larger battery which is great, especially when travelling as it doesnt need charging so often.

I would love to try some more of their range one day. For any woman that hasnt tried one - you must! It's so much better than a regular vibrator.

Ahhh. Suction vibes. My favourites.

I bought the first Womanizer that Lovehoney sold and it started a love affair (addiction!) that hasn't diminished over the years.

Then, when Lovehoney started selling the Clitorizer I had to have it. It was so classy compared to my tacky, jewelled, leopard-print Womanizer. All silicone and waterproof! Sadly died a few days out of warranty (I have form for all types of products dying days out of warranty) and not replaced as they were no longer sold. I had a LOT of use out of it, though.

Next came a Satisfyer - a gift from a friend - which I still have.

Then Lelo's Sona and the shock that it sucks (in the bad way) for me. It's the only suction toy that has failed to bring me the famed Sexual Happiness. I kept it as many toys I've tried have initially seemed to be a dud for me but when I've gone back to them, they've worked. Unfortunately, Sona has never managed to satisfy me the way any of the others have.

Oh! I lie! I tried the Desire suction toy but that was also a dud for me. However, I think it wasn't working properly but after my experience with the Sona I thought that I'd better change it for something I knew I'd love so swapped it for a cute little Womanizer Starlet.

I've wanted one of the new silicone Womanizers for a very long time and had a Premium in my basket when I caught sight of the new We-Vibe Melt. The most beautiful suction toy I've ever clapped eyes on. It fell into my basket and the Premium sadly got bumped out.

I have to say that the Melt has been the best suction toy I've tried (so far!). Apart from how it looks and that it's waterproof the way it works for me just rings my bell. The suction levels go up consistently, unlike all the other suctions I've tried that tend to have a shocking (to my clit at least) jump between level 3 and 4. This consistency is perfect when used with the app. I can happily give control to my partner and know he won't shock my clit accidentally!

I've also managed to orgasm with the Melt turned around as the purring motor makes a lovely deep vibe - not tremendously strong, but the vibes penetrate quite deeply. Perfect if my clit is telling me it's had enough but my brain is telling me it hasn't as I can keep the mood going until my clit is ready to go again.

I don't generally find suction vibes will over-sensitise me, but I have sometimes been a little too enthusiastic which has put an end to a session. The Melt makes me feel like the Duracell bunny!

Although I've had poor results with certain suction toys, using my first Womanizer was a revelation. I'd never orgasmed like that before and have always recommended them to female friends that have a problem getting to orgasm. I have a degenerative nerve condition and belong to a group of women with the same condition. Quite a few of them that have had problems with "traditional" vibrators like bullets, rabbits or wands have had success with Womanizers.

Huge thumbs up from me and a big thank you to Lovehoney for stocking them as without the fantastic exchange promise I'd never have had the confidence to spend that amount of money on one in the first place.

MissR18 wrote:

This is something I keep looking at but really trying to justify the price to myself, would love to try one so would be great to see what others think!

I was hesitant at first but Lovehoney's Happiness Promise gave me the confidence to take the plunge.

I would say that they're VERY addictive so buy the best you can afford or you'll be forever trying the next version with the extra bells and whistles.

Out of interest - are they generally for solo play? We've been looking into getting one but I have seen the odd review noting that placing them on the right spot is sometimes challenging. I assume they get moved out of position during sex? Not a deal breaker but I am really curious.

VR wrote:

Ahhh. Suction vibes. My favourites.

I bought the first Womanizer that Lovehoney sold and it started a love affair (addiction!) that hasn't diminished over the years.

Then, when Lovehoney started selling the Clitorizer I had to have it. It was so classy compared to my tacky, jewelled, leopard-print Womanizer. All silicone and waterproof! Sadly died a few days out of warranty (I have form for all types of products dying days out of warranty) and not replaced as they were no longer sold. I had a LOT of use out of it, though.

Next came a Satisfyer - a gift from a friend - which I still have.

Then Lelo's Sona and the shock that it sucks (in the bad way) for me. It's the only suction toy that has failed to bring me the famed Sexual Happiness. I kept it as many toys I've tried have initially seemed to be a dud for me but when I've gone back to them, they've worked. Unfortunately, Sona has never managed to satisfy me the way any of the others have.

Oh! I lie! I tried the Desire suction toy but that was also a dud for me. However, I think it wasn't working properly but after my experience with the Sona I thought that I'd better change it for something I knew I'd love so swapped it for a cute little Womanizer Starlet.

I've wanted one of the new silicone Womanizers for a very long time and had a Premium in my basket when I caught sight of the new We-Vibe Melt. The most beautiful suction toy I've ever clapped eyes on. It fell into my basket and the Premium sadly got bumped out.

I have to say that the Melt has been the best suction toy I've tried (so far!). Apart from how it looks and that it's waterproof the way it works for me just rings my bell. The suction levels go up consistently, unlike all the other suctions I've tried that tend to have a shocking (to my clit at least) jump between level 3 and 4. This consistency is perfect when used with the app. I can happily give control to my partner and know he won't shock my clit accidentally!

I've also managed to orgasm with the Melt turned around as the purring motor makes a lovely deep vibe - not tremendously strong, but the vibes penetrate quite deeply. Perfect if my clit is telling me it's had enough but my brain is telling me it hasn't as I can keep the mood going until my clit is ready to go again.

I don't generally find suction vibes will over-sensitise me, but I have sometimes been a little too enthusiastic which has put an end to a session. The Melt makes me feel like the Duracell bunny!

Although I've had poor results with certain suction toys, using my first Womanizer was a revelation. I'd never orgasmed like that before and have always recommended them to female friends that have a problem getting to orgasm. I have a degenerative nerve condition and belong to a group of women with the same condition. Quite a few of them that have had problems with "traditional" vibrators like bullets, rabbits or wands have had success with Womanizers.

Huge thumbs up from me and a big thank you to Lovehoney for stocking them as without the fantastic exchange promise I'd never have had the confidence to spend that amount of money on one in the first place.

Apologies - it wasn't the Desire, it was the Fifty Shades that failed.

I love the womanizer. I literally take so long to orgasm but I'm done in seconds when I use mine. Its honestly the best toy I have ever brought.

We have a now discontinued Satisfyer 2 suction toy rather than a Womanizer and it's effectiveness seems to vary depending on my wife's mood.

Sometimes it can bring her to a very intense orgasm in less than a minute and other times it takes much longer and she can become over sensitive so this is not our go-to toy but we use it to provide varyation.

I've yet to try a womanizer, they're a little bit out of my price range, however I've tried many other suction toys and my go to is a satisfyer that I've used exclusively for the past 3 or 4 years. I love the sensation of a suction toy and can't seem to get back into a vibrating toy.

Delboy1991 wrote:

I love the womanizer. I literally take so long to orgasm but I'm done in seconds when I use mine. Its honestly the best toy I have ever brought.

My wife really wants to try the Womanizer Red Duo Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator!!! Looks incredible...

We have the Womanizer Premium and the Classic (as well as a Lelo Sona) and Mrs Chimp loves them all. 🙂 It did take a little bit of practice to perfect the right technique, but once she figured that out it was like a painter discovering a new colour. 🙂 Using them on their own is great (though sometimes a little too quick 🙂), but using them in combination with other toys can be truly mind-blowing. 👍

VR wrote:

For us the Sona Cruise slightly pips the Womanizer. 🙂 It is a lot noisier though.