Womanizer - What do you think?

FunnyMonkey wrote:

Out of interest - are they generally for solo play? We've been looking into getting one but I have seen the odd review noting that placing them on the right spot is sometimes challenging. I assume they get moved out of position during sex? Not a deal breaker but I am really curious.

Placement does get much easier with practice. 👍 Once you get good at finding the right spot it becomes less of an issue if you knock it out of place. I think that helps if you want to use it during PIV sex. Obviously the more vigorous you are the more likely you are to knock it off its spot, so if you can pop it back on without having to stop it's a much smoother experience.

Though PIV sex is not the only type of sex that's not solo. It's great as a warm-up toy, or as an extra for mutual masturbation (and if you're one of those people who really enjoys suction toys it's a real pleasure to watch), or it can be a fantastic finisher.

Having said that, the usual caveat applies of, every body is different, so everyone can't like everything equally. As yet though, as it's works so differently to a normal vibrator, I can't think of any way to know this before you try it. 🙂

I couldn't be without my womaniser, I recommend it to EVERYONE. It's a completely unique sensation that is so focused without being overwhelming, I found clitoral toys could be uncomfortable after even a short time so struggled to reach orgasm and definitely never more than once, my womaniser changed that completely, currently saving for the duo!

I bought the Womanizer Starlet in the recent offer.

I've only tried it 3 times and people on the forum suggested giving it some time as it can take a while to get it right.

So far, I like the sensations, I'm getting use to positioning it correctly (it sounds like a mini hoover if it isn't 'latched on' correctly), but it hasn't been as orgasmic as a bullet. Or orgasmic at all. It's a good little teaser, though, and I'll give it more time - hopefully it might become the main event rather than the warm up act.

Most women seem to love these toys, so maybe I haven't mastered the technique yet. I also think that if a woman can climax through oral then these toys will feel great. If, like me, stronger fingerwork is the source of joy (even though oral is a great turn on), then it just might not be the right toy.

So we bought our first Womanizer back in 2017. The now discontinued, but I believe back and updated Womanizer P40. It was an eye opener. Before children my wife could orgasm through penetrative sex with ease. After it became incredibly difficult. We splashed out on this little beauty and it changed things. It soon became obvious that clitoral orgasms were much more acheivable, and if honest better for her, than penetrative through either cunnilingus, finger or Womanizer P40. The P40 was a great toy and incredibly consistent. I'd say we would use it 40% of the time we had sex. We are both active and enjoy sex and have it at least 15 times a month, usually 20 plus.

Then the dreaded day came and it died. I did a quick search. Discontinued. Sadness ensued. No tears but mourning for our fallen comrade.

So research was undertaken and a real sensible period of working out the pro's and con's of wat was available. We jumped ship to Satisfyer 2. Disaster. "You hit my battleship" (gotta be 40ish to understand this quote) It didn't work properly. Lovehoney kindly refunded our goodselves and we decided to spend the kids college money on a Womanizer Premium Rechargeable Smart Silence. Now The WP40 was a real Mercedes of toys. The New premium is the Lambourghini and Ferrari rolled into one orgasm sandwich. My wife suddenly became a multiple orgasm squirting several times in one session machine tm c2019. She has only not squirted 3 times with this beast of a toy. Her orgasms are so powerful and earth shaking the inhabitants of the land surrounding Chernobyl believe it's happening all again! I would sell my cats and kids to buy another if this breaks as it adds so much to our time together in bed. It also can work on a male if the right spot is hit, I am circumcised. We'll happily be sponsored by Womanizer. What a toy!

Ian Chimp wrote:

FunnyMonkey wrote:

Out of interest - are they generally for solo play? We've been looking into getting one but I have seen the odd review noting that placing them on the right spot is sometimes challenging. I assume they get moved out of position during sex? Not a deal breaker but I am really curious.

Placement does get much easier with practice. 👍 Once you get good at finding the right spot it becomes less of an issue if you knock it out of place. I think that helps if you want to use it during PIV sex. Obviously the more vigorous you are the more likely you are to knock it off its spot, so if you can pop it back on without having to stop it's a much smoother experience.

Though PIV sex is not the only type of sex that's not solo. It's great as a warm-up toy, or as an extra for mutual masturbation (and if you're one of those people who really enjoys suction toys it's a real pleasure to watch), or it can be a fantastic finisher.

Having said that, the usual caveat applies of, every body is different, so everyone can't like everything equally. As yet though, as it's works so differently to a normal vibrator, I can't think of any way to know this before you try it. 🙂

Thanks Ian! Guess it'll have to go on the wishlist ;)

I think that because the Womanzier is so different to other toys in that it does not make your hand or clit go numb, it would be very positive for lots of women who are looking for something more subtle but also powerful in its own right.

I highly recommend the Womanizers - it was a total game changer for me as I never thought I would be able to orgasm without movement or direct vibration - but they really did prove me wrong!

The person who invented the womanizer should get a sainthood!!! I switched from a body wand to the fifty shades last year. Absolute failure but lovehoney kindly exchanged it for a satisfyer pro (discontinued) which was an instant hit. Following a promotion earlier this year I decided to go for the womanizer and holy moly I’m glad I did. It is my go to toy for solo and couples play. Coupled with a rather large dildo I squirted so hard that I resembled a racehorse having a pee and although I’ve had the most amazing orgasms with this toy nothing will ever better the one I had that day. It’s a knee trembler that I will replace time and again should the inevitable happen!!!

I really did struggle before i got a womanizer. Some times it would take ages to get anything out of me and others I'd just never get the big finish. But when using the womanizer or we vibe melt it can literally be a matter of minutes to achieve far more than i do after about an hour with most other toys.

I have one of the original Womanizers and it's been used to death... quite literally,

I got it for when theres not quite enough room for a wand when we do rope suspension play, they are amazing, and make her achieve an orgasm faster than a wand however they cant quite achieve multiple orgasms in forced orgasm play due to the stimulation being so concentrated.

Overall they are better and more effective than a wand (and quieter depending on the wand) if you want to orgasm just not so ideal for a heavy extended sessions.

Also it requires more accuracy when using on a partner than a wand so think of it as more of a scalple and a wand as more of a club in that sense.

Hi, After reading all of your very helpful reviews I’m definitely going to purchase a womaniser however I don’t know which one!! I’m torn between the starlet, liberty travel and the premium... Possibly the p40 but I’ve been looking at the previous three with more interest. I would really appreciate any advice as im desperate for one!! My man doesn’t go down on me so I’m looking for a ‘new’ sensation and you’ve made these sound amazing lol.

I would love to try a womaniser. I have a satisfyer and wow that’s amazing and I’ve read that womaniser are better.

Good afternoon Brenna,

I have two Womanizers, a duo and a classic and I love them both as I am always guaranteed to squirt when using them. I have always taken a long time to reach an orgasm but since using these I can cum within a couple of minutes. before I had suction toys I used to take ages and lots of buzzing power on my clitoris to achieve orgasms.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)xx

terrible painful and im an experienced toy user of many kinds i had this on m battery life is awful i returned it but it seems to have been lost in transition so despite the 100s of pounds ive spent on LH im 40 quid worse off with nothing to show for it im glad i didnt pay full price

Definitely can't wait for the day I give a suction toy (mainly thinking about the womanizer brand) a try :)

The womaniser is a game changer ! It was by far the most expensive but sharing this with my partner was a huge turning point in our sex lives and Is our new favourite foreplay! It’ will become your new No1 go to, trust me!

HonestBlondi- which womaniser do you have? I would really like one that will be amazing for my solo play but also enjoyable for both of us! I’m looking at them every day but can’t decide on one!!

Interested to see the responses, this is a toy I'm interested in trying.

Can the womanizer duo be used on nipples as well as the clitoris? I'm not sure about the angles involved.

A very close friend of mine absolutely swears by hers. Although she says she has a bit of the inverse problem now. She has a harder time having the Big O without one since she got it

We have a Satisfyer Pro 2. The first few times we used it, it was a little difficult to place correctly. The mrs tried it on her own and now swears by it. We do use it together, but, it is more she finds the spot, and I keep it there and let the O's flow, in succession. I do whish these where less bulky for penetration and clit stim at the same time.