Womanizer

Anyone had a "womanizer" product yet? From some friend of mine I've heard that this is one of the best vibrators out there and some woman come in just a few minutes.

Now I want to buy this for my gf, but the costs are a bit above my budget, since we only spent 1/3 of the value yet, but maybe its worth it?

Any recommendations for that products?

It is a great toy, but it only works if the person using it enjoys direct clitoral stimulation. If your partner finds that too intense, she probably won't like toys like the Womanizer.

A good alternative that's about half the price of the Womanizer W500 is the Satisfyer Pro 2. It operates with similar technology. You can read some of the product reviews to get an idea of how good it is :)

Thanks for the hint - I'll check it out! Any disadvantages to the womanizer from your pov?

You're welcome! There's also the slightly more expensive Womanizer Pro40, but I haven't tried mine enough times to note any major differences between them yet.

The W500 is quite awkward to hold in my opinion, the shape of the Satisfyer Pro 2 is much more comfortable. I also really hated the buttons of the W500, it has an awful gemstone for a on/off switch and it's fairly stiff, which is a bit of a mood killer. It's also not waterproof.

Here's a good and very comprehensive comparison guide, with recommendations based on likes and dislikles http://dangerouslilly.com/2016/11/womanizer-vs-satisfyer-who-reigns-supreme/

Now thats a nice comparison. Thank you very much for that link.

I've been lucky enough to have both the Womanzier W500 and the Satisfyer Pro 2. I personally prefer the Satisfyer.

I own a womanizer w500 and I'm very fond of it. Advantages over Satisfyer Pro (and other satisfyer toys) is that the level of stimulation varies from a very gentle one to really powerfull. Another advantage that I find particularly useful is the fact that you can go up and down the levels as much as you like, without having to go through 11 intensities back to the beginning. And with a light touch in the start button, you go back to level 1 any minute (ie just after an orgasm, when everything is quite sensible). Satisfyers don't go down until you reach the higher level, start at a much higher level, and you can't go to level 1 after an orgasm, wich is my main complaint about them. And they are much more noisy.

And now you can buy the womanizer pro40 which is less expensive, easyer to hold, waterproof and keeps all the rest of the benefits that I love so much.

So ask your GF if she enjoys pin point clit stim, if she enjoys a sensation that is more like oral sex than like a vibrator, if she would like more flexible settings ...

I so want one now....

+1 for the satisfyer pro 2. We have had one for a couple of months and it's had a lot of use.

if she doesn't enjoy it somehow you can always use on yourself!

Hellooooo!

I have the W500, W100 and the Satisfyer Pro 2.

Out of all of them, I would choose either the Womanizer Pro 40 or the Satisfyer. For the cheaper price you definitely get the same outcome in my opinion. Our AU office are strong advocates for the Satisfyer!!

I own :

Womanizer W500

Womanizer Pro 40

Satisfuer Pro 2

Satisfyer Pro Deluxe.

From all I love the Womanizer W500, but if on a budget, I would get the Womanizer pro40! I prefer Womanizer over Satisfyer. They are all nice though.

Womanizers have a deeper and "rumblier" stimulation that feels amazing. Also there is a wider variation in the intensities!

Also if it simply doesn´t work for you, then Lovehoney has the amazing 365 return policy!