Women into other women's dirty knickers or tights

We was just curious to know if there is anyother women out there who like to play with or wear other women's worn dirty knickers or tights?

Never something I would do. Hygiene and all that jazz.

Not for me at all

Noooo not for me! I only like ma undies 💟xx

Just Don,t know where some of these ideas care coming from ! Lol

No, not for me. I always say it's each to their own though, so if it makes you happy and content with your kink, then you do you :)

It's not my thing to do, but I like to provide the pants or stockings for other people (men/women/other) and enjoy wearing them knowing someone will appreciate them.

I hate wearing my own undies, so wouldn't want to wear anybody elses.

NatandTom wrote:

No, not for me. I always say it's each to their own though, so if it makes you happy and content with your kink, then you do you :)

+1 can't help wondering where you would get them from though..

No not for me. Although im straight, im not sure if it would be more girls into girls?

Not really my sort of thing .

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Lots of women have their own websites where they sell their dirty, worn knickers. Each to their own but it's not for me x

Terri JJ wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Lots of women have their own websites where they sell their dirty, worn knickers. Each to their own but it's not for me x

wildflower wrote:d

Not really my sort of thing .

Have to ask what re you both into hen lol.

Forgive sence of humour.

In America a women got prosecuted for this. She posted nice new panties to her clients in stay fresh bags charging a small fortune. One guy had the balls to complain to trading standards. When examined the crotch had dog slopper wiped in it. She kept 4' Rottweilers.