Women please advise me

I want to surprise my OH with something really great. Please help with any ideas and suggestions of the most common fantasies and the best ways to make these happen.

What kind of thing did you have in mind? Toys? Undies? Bondage? Role-Play? What is your inkling on what she might like?

Unfortunately she does not like speaking about her fantasies, not sure out of embarrassment or another reason so when I ask I do not get much of an idea. Just wanted some ideas of common fantasies for women no matter how wild they can be

12340987 wrote:

Unfortunately she does not like speaking about her fantasies, not sure out of embarrassment or another reason so when I ask I do not get much of an idea. Just wanted some ideas of common fantasies for women no matter how wild they can be

The trouble is we are not all the same, so whatever fantasies are shared here may not be the same as your partners.

Before going down this path, it may be best to get a communication line open with her and find out some reasons why she does want to talk about it.

A surprise may just make the situation worse and she may fall further into not wanting to discuss especially if she feels she is being backed into a corner.

Perhaps showing her the site or even setting up wishlists that she can share with you may help.

i long for passionage meaningful sex where all my needs and pleasures are taken care of, just go the extra mile

i long for passionage meaningful sex where all my needs and pleasures are taken care of, just go the extra mile

Treat her like a princess (or a queen): plan a wonderful date for the two of you and add something small to surprise her (a piece of jewelry, dessert from her favourite bakery, tell the staff at the restaurant that it's her birthday - even if it isn't...) you get the point. You know what she likes, so make it extra wonderful for her!

When you're back home, kiss and tease her, make her feel comfortable and wanted. All focus is on her. Right when she thinks you'll take things to the next base, ask her about her fantasies in a seductive and playful voice. Tell her you want to please her in any and every way possible. Doesn't matter if it's something you can d there and then, or if it's something that needs a bit of planning. Assure her that the only thing you hope to get in return is her pleasure and satisfaction. ;)

Depending on her reply/ replies, you can act accordingly or plan accordingly for next time! =)

Excellent advice from Leanne and Smultron. xx

Disclaimer - Not a woman but I've been in your position in the past. As others have said, the only way to telegraph what your OH is into fantasy wise is to talk to her. If you know there is a degree of apprehension there it might be worth offering up a fantasy you have that you may not have talked to her about? You showing openness and honestly about what you fantasise about may lead her to open up more about her fantasies too.