Women who peg their man

Wife and I have been pegging since 2010. Wife’s suggestion and it has really transformed our sex lives in other ways. Never has it been a femdom type of thing, wife just gets off on the playing with my ass, and of course I love it too. Nothing like your prostate stimulated.

I have found that in this time I am not necessarily submissive but in many ways when you are the one being penetrated you kind of are being submissive in a sense. We did a sex quiz and after answering the questions it labeled me as submissive. I asked my wife if she thought this was an accurate which she agreed. I asked her if this bothered her and she said no, she enjoys the role reversal, but like for me to still take charge and give her a good banging as well.

After much thought I realized I am getting kind of submissive and really enjoy being pegged and penetrated more than me fucking my wife. I definitely still want to give my wife what she wants as she still likes me to be the alpha male when she wants to be fucked.

How do other couples who are into pegging deal with this? How has the role reversal changed your sex life. I find when horny I want to be penetrated more than the one doing the penetrating. But want to also satisfy my wife’s desires.

2 Likes

@JMS55

Pegging has brought a lot to me as I like to be the dominant in the bedroom rather than the submissive wife - and over time I have increased the times we play and also I dress more with black catsuit and boots and of course the spanking paddle

I then have days where he is the master and I dress all feminine and he rides me

Overall we have sex a lot more now as it’s fun and we both enjoy reverse roles in the bedroom

I believe you have to explore the brain and delve into areas that in the past were taboo

Happy pegging :lovehoney_heart:

6 Likes

Since we started pegging we found that we enjoyed the role reversal so much that we took a decision a while ago and the only penetrative sex in our relationship now is when she fuxxks me with a dildo or when she inpkaes me on one of our big plugs. There is no PIV or PIA anymore.

I have become more feminised and more submissive as a result of this role reversal and have essentially taken on the female role in our sexual relationship and in our private domestic lives.

2 Likes

By the tone of your post, you seem a little uncomfortable with the “submissive” label you received on that quiz. Let me (and others) reassure you that there is nothing at all wrong with being submissive, in whatever degree. If anything, I feel that it makes us even more manly, as we are taking the time to appreciate women’s feelings in this area, i.e. to be the penetrated partner instead of always doing the penetrating. It allows a great deal of empathy and understanding to develop for our partners and makes us more appreciative of the little things they choose to do for us every single day. Don’t be ashamed of that label; be proud of it.

1 Like

@Sexterminator, not sure if I was uncomfortable or just surprised and surprised that my wife agreed. But I/we are ok with it. I’m trying not to overthink it too much as our sex life has been great and taken on a new dimension since we started pegging. I definitely will embrace the submissive side of me.

1 Like

Well, either way, you’ve got yourself a Keeper! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, not me. I’m not really a woman anymore either, if I ever was. But as I scrolled down the page, I misread the title of this thread: “Women who peg their MOM.” Nearly lost my tea all over the keyboard in surprise… :pleading_face: :laughing: :rofl: I misread a lot, so perhaps I need reading glasses.

We started pegging after trying anal. It seemed a natural progression, after all if I’m taking it in the bum why shouldn’t he?

Firstly I was amazed at the feeling of power the role reversal gave me. To take control of the penetration and deciding how deep or fast I penetrated him was a real turn on.

For his part he is definitely the alpha male when it comes to PIV but loved to let me control his pleasure during pegging.

5 Likes

if it said “step mom” there could be a scene on a certain site for that :joy:

We started pegging after trying anal on my wife, because I got curious about what it felt like having something up my ass. From there we naturally progressed to pegging.

We love the role reversal that comes with pegging. A big turn on for my wife is that she has the control over what is how hard and fast she penetrates. When I am on the receiving end, I like being submissive and being dominated by wife.
But when I am penetrating her PIV and PIA I am definitely the more dominant one.

We make sure we are both satisfied in the end, I love being pegged just as much as doing my wife piv.
The only thing pegging changed for us is our fantasies and it made my bi-curious feeling and urges stronger. But I have no problem those feelings and my wife thinks is really hot.

2 Likes

I haven’t been pegged by my OH as yet but she finally pushed a toy in my ass and it felt amazing

2 Likes