Women who prefer anal sex

As a guy I much prefer giving anal sex, seems a bit more naughty and is so much better on a man’s penis

1 Like

I would just take that as she doesn’t want to do it.

2 Likes

I have to agree with JoCat and your Mrs may not actualy want it. Maybe you should ask her straight up and not during foreplay or sex. I guess then you will get your answer either way and you can move on to trying it or putting it behind you both.
Either way I would say its worth getting a clear answer sooner rather than later so it doesnt become a bigger issue further down the track.

Good luck and we have our fingers crossed for you.

I agree…don’t ask during sex and don’t push it. Ask the question and accept the answer, anything more than that is coercive.

1 Like

Hi

I don’t ask during sex and it’s something we talk about and message each other about I think if she tries it and was a pleasurable experience she would be more open to it but obviously it’s getting over that hurdle to try and then how to make sure that she would enjoy it so that her worries would soon go if she is having a good time and enjoying it

I would t feel odd. Everyone is different :blush:
Personally i have to be extremely turned on. I prefer vaginal if i were to have to choose though. I tend to be a bit sore after anal (we use plenty of lube) for maybe 24 hours so thats always in my head and can put me off.

1 Like

I read this the other day, maybe it would be worth you and your partner sitting down and reading it together to see if that helps.

Cheers and good luck.

3 Likes