Women who prefer anal sex

i feel odd, is it normal for me to prefer anal sex over vaginal? I tend not to want vaginal sex any more, it just doesn’t do much for me compared to anal.

9 Likes

@meg2 definitely not odd. I go through phases but definitely I want more anal recently.

4 Likes

If it turns you on and makes you orgasm then that it’s all about. I’m a straight married man n can’t admit I absolutely love it to anyone!

3 Likes

I prefer anal to vaginal (although I do want both a lot). Not unusual at all xx

2 Likes

Can you cum good from it? Anal alone,without clit or vaginal stimulation?

3 Likes

If I have anal, and then vaginal and clitoral stimulation at the same time, the resultant orgasm blows the top of my head off!

3 Likes

I for the 1st time orgasmed off anal fingering, never ejaculated as much ever

2 Likes

I enjoy anal a lot but don’t prefer it to vaginal sex.

If it’s what works for you and your partner then it’s all good. No need to worry about what’s normal. It’s just how your body is built I suppose. Just enjoy it :relaxed:

3 Likes

When I was in my early 20s, I would normally always chose anal over vaginal sex. I just preferred it, felt better. Towards my later 20s/early 30s I’ve switched back and now prefer vaginal.

It’s only recently I’ve started exploring anal with a FWB and it’s opened up a can of worms and now I crave it.

But definitely, you’re not odd. We all have a preferences :wink:

5 Likes

Occasionally, if the stars align (so to speak).

3 Likes

Thanks for the information, it’s interesting and makes me feel I’m not necessarily missing out by lacking a vagina. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

It not odd it just your current preference no doubt it will change from time to time as long as your OH likes it things are great.

1 Like

Dont feel odd at all, were all individual and thats what makes us all unique and ultimately brilliant, life would be boring if we were all the same.

Embrace your pleasure no matter how you get it as long as youre both on board and nobody is getting hurt. I must admit im slightly envious as i really enjoy anal sex too but its not as forthcoming these days, cest la vie.

Our bodies desires and kinks all evove over time so you have to take your pleasure wherever and whenever you can.

Thank you for sharing with us, its not always easy opening up and putting these things out there.
Keep enjoying and embracing.

1 Like

Why does it make you feel odd? Pleasure is pleasure and social norms are for people that don’t think for themselves :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

@meg2
Definitely not odd but understand why you would ask the question. Anal was something I never even tried which was weird considering all the other stuff I get up to. However, started exploring with Mr H about this time last year. By Xmas it was a regular thing. Mr H is not huge so is a really nice fit which allows me to relax and enjoy. I still like vaginal but I would say every 2 times out of 3 with Mr H is anal. Do what makes you feel good!

1 Like

Would love to try anal with my mrs but she is very apprehensive about trying it as this feed shows looks like people enjoy and orgasm through anal but my mrs seams scared to try due to pain rather than pleasure due to anal but is something I would love to try and give her a pleasurable experience

1 Like

Pmcgc84 i would reccomend talking about it with your Mrs and maybe have a little sexy shopping adventure for some bum friendly toys.
Communication is key; when i started out with my wife we made sure she was in control starting off with a nice small plug and slowly graduated upto a toy closer to the size of myself, dont forget plenty of lube!
Theres plenty of information available on here regarding this topic and it might be worth having a read together if its something youre both keen to try.
Good luck with your journey and it would be great to hear any updates on your progress if you decide to continue down the anal adventure route.

2 Likes

Hi
Yeah something I definitely keen to try but she is apprehensive about it she jokes about giving me anal if she can have certain things ect and I get my hopes up thinking she is opening up to the idea haha

Next time she jokes about doing something to you in exchange for anal just say ok then and see what her reaction is.

Trust me I have but when I say come on let’s give it a try or tell her next time we do anything she just apprehensive about it and doesn’t happen but will joke about it when we are talking or she wanting stuff haha