Womenizer pro40 or W500

are the worth the money

If the person who's going to be using it likes direct clitoral stimulation, then yes.

They seem so expensive, don't they? My OH loves the sensations of the sucky toy things that are the womanizer though.

Similar tech in the slightly cheaper satisfyer https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36188

I was actually going to post similar myself. I am looking at something like this for my next purchase and I'm not sure whether to take the plunge or not ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've just purchased the Womaniser Pro40 for my OH, I'll report back once opened.

I've just done the same Bigtrak (though it's for me!!) so I'll report back too. I hear very good things from others about this type of toy!

The only thing that worries me for her is it gets her off too quickly.......as for the squirting bit that people claim they experience for the first time...she's quite good at that without.

Ok..............Ready for it...........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Lord. She was unsure about it at first but after a little time, repositioning and moving through speeds I can honestly say that I have never seen her orgasm like that. It was not only a huge orgasm but long too. She had trouble not screaming the joint down.

Now after a bit of recovery she suggested trying it on me....and it bloody well worked. Like a volcano.

Best sex toy ever!!!

OMG that is amazing!! Thanks for letting us know, mine arrived today so I'll get on with charging it up! Woop can't wait now!!

I hope it is somewhere close for you too.

Another vote of confidence for the womanizer range here, I freaking love mine! I have the pro40 and the 2 go which has just come out (LH aren't stocking it yet though).

For the satisfyers, I did enjoy the pro 2, but I hated the penguin and the pro plus. To be honest you can tell the womanizers are better quality IMO.

Thanks Jezebella! I have the Satisfyer1 which I bought just to see if I liked that sort of sensation. I most certainly do, but I've not tried out the Womanizer yet - I will be this evening though! 😉

OK Bigtrak and sexybabe its you that ordered the last ones.

Tried ordering one yesterday and they are now Out Of Stock![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Damn!

Has anyone used one with a hood piercing?

Bigtrak wrote:

Ok..............Ready for it...........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Lord. She was unsure about it at first but after a little time, repositioning and moving through speeds I can honestly say that I have never seen her orgasm like that. It was not only a huge orgasm but long too. She had trouble not screaming the joint down.

Now after a bit of recovery she suggested trying it on me....and it bloody well worked. Like a volcano.

Best sex toy ever!!!

Oh my!! I want one even more now!!!

Sorry Kanu!!! Yep I bought the last one 🙊😉

My review is up..........when back in stock....buy buy buy

I don't think they're coming back in stock, they were both being discontinued

Just to add that our Satisfyer pro is a firm favourite and gets used frequently on both genders despite plenty of other options.

I love the idea of these, will have to get saving.