Women's knicker size advice needed for men!

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to this, so apologies if this is something that has already been covered.

I want to explore the world of cross-dressing, as the idea of dressing up in womens lingerie is one that turns me on immensely. However, I am baffled by womens sizes and could do with some help.

I have 39 inch hips, and a 36 inch waist ....... so what size panties should I purchase ..... 10, 12, 14, 16 ????

I want a nice clingy fit on my bottom, but don't want cutting in half around the waist.

So what size should I get ...... and more to the point ...... do you have any favourites to recommend.

Thanks

Probably a 16.

Im a 38/40" waist in jeans and a size 18/20 so I think a 16 would fit you well. Stretchy lace might be a good place to start, as it's more accommodating for your package.

Have you looked at the range of underwear for men here? Some of it is really sexy, and it might be more comfortable to wear men's underwear that is designed to be femanin than women's underwear that may not have provision where you need it. Of course if it's more about the fact it's women's underwear then I hope you find something you like.

Thanks for advice.

Yes, I have looked at the men's stuff on LH, and own the Men's lace thong (which looks great with the Cotelli crotchless tights).

I'm not impressed with the men's stuff generally. Items are generally only available in one or two sizes and the fabrics aren't great. To illustrate, I have the LHM lace thong in size small. The fit is tight, which is probably made worse by the coarseness off the fabric. On the other hand I have the LHM lace boxers in size large ..... and they literally drop off me. There is no size medium, so I'm stuffed.

Anyway, women's lingerie is fabulous. Men's lingerie has a LOT of catching up to do. The fabrics available to you girls are to die for! Soooo sensual.

Yes, it's partly the desire to wear women's undies. But more it's about a sensual feel and look. Just need to find something that holds a modest package at the front, and clings the bottom nicely.

I'll experiment with different sizes and styles. Could be expensive.

I'd def say 16 maybe even 18. I'm a 14 and my oh only has a 32 inch waist and fits in my jogging bottoms.

im 36" and 14-16 fit fine

The best fitting knickers for men are the "lace wrap high rise knickers" from "marks and spencer", go on marks and search this item number T616094 or type "lace wrap knickers". Many of the reviews are from men, these are very cumfy and fit round a mans package perfect unlike other knickers. They normaly have a lot more colours to choose from. They add new colours every couple of months.

Awesome!

Might just walk into my local M&S and buy a pair (or three).

Thanks

Id say 14

Perhaps Lovehoney could put approx men's size alongside female sizes, to help those who would like to buy ladies knickers, it is very difficult to know what size to buy. Just a guide would help please.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32338

These are lush and really comfy. Probably a size 16. And they're in the sale!!! 😀

Richie1 wrote:

Perhaps Lovehoney could put approx men's size alongside female sizes, to help those who would like to buy ladies knickers, it is very difficult to know what size to buy. Just a guide would help please.

I'm not sure how well converting female sizes to male sizes would be as male sizes aren't terribly specific, but everything has hip measurements listed in the product description. If you measure your hips you can use this information to gauge which size would work for you :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Richie1 wrote:

I'm not sure how well converting female sizes to male sizes would be as male sizes aren't terribly specific, but everything has hip measurements listed in the product description. If you measure your hips you can use this information to gauge which size would work for you :)

+1 to this as different styles tend to different measurements x

14/16 I would say. It depends on how stretchy they are and the style 😊

Elelou44 wrote:

Lingerie I have bought from a high St retailer, fit well and give me plenty of support. High leg Lace panties pack of 5 in black or white. 42 waist so I find size 14 to be perfect. (Haven't named the retailer due to forum rules.) ( * &* )

Richie1 wrote:

Elelou44 wrote:

Lingerie I have bought from a high St retailer, fit well and give me plenty of support. High leg Lace panties pack of 5 in black or white. 42 waist so I find size 14 to be perfect. (Haven't named the retailer due to forum rules.) ( * &* )

Oops sorry got my waist size wrong I am a 38 - 40 so size 14 is perfect. I have 20 pairs of these panties, they are really comfortable and are my everyday lingerie.