Womens Panties - Sizes for Men

So my OH lets me wear her panties but has promised to take me shopping for my own! The question is what size should I get, I am a 34 waist for trousers what would this mean for womens panties, I am guessing at a size 12 but does anyone else have any advice or experience??

It depends on the shop honestly, women’s sizes are a pain because they seem to vary from store to store. If ordering online look at the size guides provided to figure out which is suitable for the brand you’re looking at :)

I'm a 36 waist and find that as NatandTom say sizing is tricky but my OH is usually a 12 - 14 and this suits me fine when she dares me to wear hers to work, the sexy devil 👿 that she is.

Hope this helps you decide on size.

Underwear for men can be tricky as you have a completely different shape. Women have hips, a waist and a bum whilst men are less shapely. However this isn't always the case.

A larger size will accommodate your dangley bits but they could be baggy round the bum. A smaller size may dig in to your middle.

If you fit in your OHs you could check the branding and size and go to the same store. Or another option if you are attached to hers you could always buy her some new ones and keep hers.

Good luck on your search!

Some great advice, thamks. I like the idea of asnugger fit, my OH panies are a little baggt round the back.

Love to hear from follow male wearers about their size choices.

Sizing can be difficult, I'm a 34ish inch waist and usually choose a size 14. My oh likes me in lacy panties. I have several pairs from skimpy knickers, to cage back knickers, to big white ones. All are fun to wear, and feel good on.

I wear 32" jeans and wear size 12 knickers and size 12 women's jeans. I tried a size 14 knickers and jeans a couple of times but they are always to big in different areas.

Hi, I am a 35 waist and wear size 14 knickers from m&s as the "lace wrap knickers" are the best fit, they have added stretch and fit in all the right places, if it also helps with sizing I wear size 12 skirts, dresses and suspender belts etc, but just find size 14 knickers the best fit, and they don't fall down despite being size 14 as the elastic is tight enough, and they don't look to big either, looking at them they look almost the same size as 12 but being 14 are a better fit for men up front, all my boxer shorts went years ago once I discovered the above knickers.

Lovehoney do have a size chart on each clothing item if you scroll down and open up the menu, if your average in build then usual 12-14 will be fine, but Iv found its more to do with how much butt you have to fill it out. As you say, some may fit around the waist but not very snug around the back, so usually one size underwear fits absolutely fine and it’s tight enough to give you a real fitted look. The chart below shows Lovehoney sizes:
Lovehoney Lingerie Size Chart

LH Size UK USA EU AUS
Small 6 - 8 2 - 4 34 - 36 6 - 8
Medium 10 - 12 6 - 8 38 - 40 10 - 12
Large 14 - 16 10 - 12 42 - 44 14 - 16
1X / 2X 18 - 20 14 - 16 46 - 48 18 - 20
3X / 4X 22 - 24 18 - 20 50 - 52 22 - 24
Curve 26 - 30 22 - 26 54 - 58 26 - 30
S/M 8 - 10 4 - 6 36 - 38 8 - 10
M/L 12 - 14 8 - 10 40 - 42 12 - 14
L/XL 16 - 18 12 - 14 44 - 46 16 - 18
XXL 20 - 22 16 - 18 48 - 50 20 - 22
One Size 8 - 16 4 - 12 36 - 44 8 - 16
Plus Size 18 - 24 14 - 20 46 - 52 18 - 24

Thanks for the help

Just a quick word regarding these sizes. I fit into a 34 waist, although I have a beer gut and wear easy fit jeans so probably should go larger. I find that a 18 waist fits comfortably while allowing room for my package. However, if you want to go for more than just panties (I.e. a body or baby doll) take into account your whole body shape.

I'm a fairly in shape guy, size 34 waist and I've found that size 8 usually fits me fine. I have some from Victoria secret, topshop and Ann summers and that's usually been fine for me. Thongs cheekies etc are my favourite but my advice would be just make sure they are the right shape as some don't have enough material at the front to enable you to tuck and to hold it in place. Enjoy though! Women's underwear is so much more fun and I'm very happy to have an SO who enjoys me wearing it. :)

Been crossdressing for a few years now and yeah I've got a 34 waist too and tended to go for size 12-14 depending on the stores sizes.

Lots of good advice and suggestions here, but I'll add my own thoughts. I dabbled a bit with wearing women's knickers a couple of years ago and mainly went for the fuller style that completely covers the bottom.

The two things I learnt were that you will generally need a smaller size than you think, and if in doubt work off the hip measurement and not the waist. The other thing is that womens knickers are much more stretchy and the elastic tends to be thinner and softer, so again don't be afraid to try a smaller size.

A lot of people here have suggested a size 12, but think you may find a 10 more clingy and sensual (that's what you want, right?).

I have just measured my dimensions (with no sucking in of the tummy, just letting everything hang) and I am 37" round the tummy button, 37" where the knicker elastic sits (I wear Sloggi midis mostly, but going commando in this hot weather), and 39" round the hips. Just tried three pairs of my wife's knickers (two were size 10 and one was 10-12) and all gave a good clingy fit. All were full cut and actually looked really good on me. If purchasing today for myself I would probably opt for a 12.

I actually stopped wearing women's panties because I found the leg elastic to be too flimsy and, whilst I haven't got much of a package, what I do have kept trying to sneak out. I also found they would ride up round the back and would need continuous readjustment.

Finally, I do wish that at least one of the ladies knicker manufacturers would make a range for men. This would have slightly stronger elastic around legs (to stop fall out), a little more fabric to accomodate our package, and perhaps a slightly more generous waistline.

So, I'd recommend a size 10 on the basis that if it is a fraction small it will be so stretchy and clingy that you'll probably love the look. However, if you go for a 12 and it's a tad large then it will just look a bit saggy.

I like a nice tight fit and also like to tuc to get that real girly look I have a small bum and tiny hips a waist size 31 I always buy a size 8 and it’s a perfect fit I also like to wear them untucked which can also look pretty hot .

My wife has just brought some new panties for herself at size 16, and after reading the comments from the cross dressing members decide to dress me up in her underwear, wow what a fantastic feeling, she really enjoyed it so did i

Katecduk wrote:

So my OH lets me wear her panties but has promised to take me shopping for my own! The question is what size should I get, I am a 34 waist for trousers what would this mean for womens panties, I am guessing at a size 12 but does anyone else have any advice or experience??

NatandTom did your oh take you shopping, if so what size did she get you let me know wrote:

It depends on the shop honestly, women’s sizes are a pain because they seem to vary from store to store. If ordering online look at the size guides provided to figure out which is suitable for the brand you’re looking at :)