womens shoes for men

Hi everyone

would love some advice on womens shoe sizes compared to mens. Where is a good place for men to buy womens shoes? I am size 8 so would love any advice on buying womens shoes for myself.

Yours clothing, you can buy online or go to a store. They do up to a size 10.

Pretty much any of your favorite stores women's and men's shoes are very much similar as a woman of size 7 ranging to size 9 feet depending on the style of shoe I find it quite easy to get a nice pair of shoes that will still fit my boats for feet in. my men's size shoe is pretty much the same of my women's shoes men's are only about a half or full size bigger than the women's shoes I buy , in heels I go two sizes bigger than the men's trainers I buy , I love men's trainers they are so much broader than women's and therefor fit me better, most major stores will go up to a 9 even a 10 in women's heels booties and wedge heels are definitely a go to for larger feet , I find still stilettos don't really have that extra toe space to suit those with bigger feet , hopefully my message has made some sense and been useful I'm not the best with words, good luck with finding your perfect fit too!

i have a friend who borrows my shoes for fancy dress parties we are both size 8, shoes can be bought anywhere nobody needs to know you are buying for yourself if that is a concern for you, as Boox said stilletos are not the most comfy shoes if you arent used to them so try opt for a rounded or open toe if it is stilletos you like go for a softer point, Bananna shoes is great shop for really nice footwear they also have wide fit and vegan shoes and go up to a size 14 (uk)

I have had a similar situation, i ordered from different sites offering womens footwear. The problem is width fitting, i found many were too narrow. I would try cross dressing closet. A width measurement may help in the advise received before ordering, but size is the same as your normal shoe size. I hope this helps.

I have broad feet, Simply Be do width fitting of EEE and go up to a size 9. You could try them and if they were no good just return them.

Just with all shoes different brands fit differently. Buy your usual size for generic branded shoes, designers such as Irregular Choice *swoon* and Iron Fist are small made so always go up one or two sizes.

I used to work in a really fabulous well known shoe store and it wasn't uncommon having men pop in to browse and buy larger size shoes. The most popular style was a rounded toe mid heel as they gave the illusion of smaller feet. A wedge or platformed toe is much more comfortable but can look clumpy on a male foot.

You are fortunate enough to have a common size foot. You could wear pretty much anything you fancied. I would recommend a low to mid heel with rounded toe to start with.

Good luck.

Hi you will be pleased to know that size 8 is easy to get hold of. I would purchase a couple of pairs from a shop that will refund your money of they don't fit. (You can say your girlfriend can't make it the store due to agropgobia or something similar if your nervouse or embarrassed). Try the shoes on and then return if they don't fit. Once you find a brand or style that you like you can order more over the Internet.

Im a woman with size 10 feet and it's not easy to get heels to fit me. Good luck.

Think a lot of places go to an 8, I know New Look goes to a 9 in some styles, and a lot of places do wide fit now too, again New Look, also Matalan, which always helps! 😁

I am also a size 8 in women's shoes, I have really nice pair of black shiney high heels from Matalan, also a pair with a slightly smaller heel from asda George, they were both around £12, and also a pair of black shiney flats with bow that were only £5 from primark. I wear the black high heels with the Alice and maid costumes i purchased from love honey. Flats I wear when dressing for the more casual look with black skirt and casual top. Black office style pencil skirt is just £6 at asda. ;-)

Ebay is a great source. I now nearly have as many pairs as my OH. Each brands is different though. I'm a 9 but easily fit in an 8 open toe from new look. I only wear them around the house but might get brave and wear some boots out sometime soon

panties-man wrote:

Hi everyone

would love some advice on womens shoe sizes compared to mens. Where is a good place for men to buy womens shoes? I am size 8 so would love any advice on buying womens shoes for myself.

bear in mind when ordering shoes that a man's size 8 is the equivilent of a woman's size 9 (UK)

also, New Look has a sale on at the moment...

susan50 wrote:

also, New Look has a sale on at the moment...

They have some nice cheap large shoes on there at the moment and they're a comfy fit for men