List below single words that give you goosebumps, steal your breath, melt your sole and give you shudders of pleasure. I’m talking about the words that’ll make you spit your coffee and your nipples poke through your clothes…
I’ll go first.
Engorged
List below single words that give you goosebumps, steal your breath, melt your sole and give you shudders of pleasure. I’m talking about the words that’ll make you spit your coffee and your nipples poke through your clothes…
I’ll go first.
Engorged
I like the look, sound and mental image that the word Voluptuous conjures up!
The word erect, covers many things.
My top 3:
@Peitho, rapacious ![]()
Ample
Forbidden
Wet ![]()
Virginal
Hate the words ‘gusset’ & ‘flange’ but let’s face it, which other words would you use to describe them? ![]()
![]()
![]()
Love the word ‘slippy’
Dripping ![]()
Also… “Good-girl” in a sexual context makes me absolutely melt with pleasure (I’m aware I’ve just added a hyphen to make two words one word, but it’s the first thing I thought of when thinking about what words completely get me! )
F#ck - used in the sense of actually f#cking
Apologies for my foul language
Dripping…chips fried in it! ![]()
‘Sir’
I love saying it but when he refers to himself as sir, oh my goodness, I’m in ultimate submissive mode begging. In a normal, non-sexual context, it makes me think of the last time I said it.
Sub
Sensual
“Kneel” [Gulp!]
Need, heat and deep
Sloppy
Salacious
Lascivious